• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

fent-mouth-strips

stefx85i

Greenlighter
I usually cut a small strip off my 75ug fentanyl patch incase i have breakthrough pain. Now my question: knowing tht it relases quicker in your mouth/gums/cheek. How long will such a strip last? The normal patch lasts 72h how long will such a strip last in your mouth? 3days or less?
If you could give me the approx time of such a situation id would be massively appreciated!! Thanks all!
S

Need much more information that you have posted. Sorry. I wouldn't feel comfortable answering whatever you are asking right now since I have no clue what you're talking about.

I have no experience with fent but it seems reasonable to say that it definitely wouldn't last days in your mouth. All I can really say is be careful dosing fent all in one go like that, as I'm sure you know it's a very potent drug.

Okay retyping everything as my reply was deleted..
I cut about a centimeter wide by 6cm strip from the patch. I put the nn sticky part towards my teeth and sticky side toward my inner lip. I use them for pain and not recreationally at all! I know that you get buccal (cheek) lollipops of fentanyl, so some studies on fentanyl and saliva must obviously have been done? I just dont know where to find stuff like that? Knowing the mouths temperature is higher than the skins it makes sense that the fentanyl would release quicker, add the saliva to the mix and dunno? But an approximation would be nice!!?? If some of you actual sceintists on here could be of aid? Maybe a cool study for a school paper? Hahahahahahah!!
I am also aware that the fentanyl is not distributed evenly over the sticky part of the patch and one half might contain 1g fentanyl and the other 3g.
So i state the obvious and do not advocate or condone using of fentanyl patches in the mouth!! At all! I know its rolling a dice. But mate! If you're in pain! Your in pain!
Ive been using opiates for more than ten years and not by choice but medicinal. I have a progressive illness.
Fermonos i hope thats enough info for you? Need more just ask specifically and I'll get back to you ASAP!
Thanks guys!!

falsifiedhypothesi, yes i know that its extremely dangerous and potent and potentially deadly! Thanks alot for the forewarning! I know what yous saying you never know what type of fiend is on the other end of these posts!! Hahahahahahah but thanks again! Id just like someone with a bit of experience in this area to give me a ballpark figure you know? Im curious like that (blush)
And an anasthesiologist once said my tollerance was so high he had to dose me with 50ug stat to keep me from waking up! Hectic...