Favourite Candy? Rolling or Not!

applesbliss

Bluelighter
Okay folks
smile.gif
smile.gif

I've been holding this one for a while. I could post 4ever on this. But 4 UR gratification I won't. WTF is UR Fav.
CANDY!!!!?????
Mine is Runts...By Willy Wonka...I have been
hooked on those since my tenth grade year in high school. It was like this inside bonding thing with all my friends. And to this day my very fav. candy@@@!!.. I've never had NE while rolling though.. But OMG!@ Runts.
Does Anyopne else have a fav. candy they feel very passionate about
Brownman--pOp rawks! RRRUUULLLEEE Tooo!
as all educated and uneducated people know!
Peace
smile.gif
smile.gif

I must say those starburst hard candies are damn good. And tootsie "ROLLS" too. heeheemuhahaha. wait
lame
[email protected]
@bluelight.ru
------------------
Bliss Bliss...(st) >ate of mind...I'm BLiSSed.!/
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr fEElINg. ThERe are sOMe thINgs you can't hIDe!
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr thINkINg. TELl me wHAts on yOUr mINd!"

favorite candies? I'd have to go with JuJu bees, those are awesome, the only bad thing is that they get stuck in your teeth. Imagine eating those while rolling? One of my all time favorites whenI was a kid was Charleston Chews, theycame in Vanilla chocolate and Strawberry. I wish i had one right now!
------------------
~~~EXSTO 24 VII~~~
"To stand out 24/7"

Starbursts
Sour Patch Kids
Apple Cinnamin Jelly Bellies
I could name a few more but I can't remember.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

My favorite when rolling is Pop Rocks...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Nestle Crunch is the best candy bar...Gummy bears are the best all around candy...
Damn, hopefully soon it will say bluelighter under my name
frown.gif

Peace and Poprocks Applebliss!
Brownman
------------------
On the 8th day, Tiger created a monster.

starburst hard candies and creme savers are probably my 2 favorite candies.. specifically, the strawberries and creme cremesavers... but, I'm also partial to (when I can afford it) tobler and ghiradelli chocolate.. too expensive to have often, but wonderful when you can ;D
PLUR
Justin

For me there isnt anything better then Skittles....they are chewy, flavorful and yummy...matter of fact Im taking a pack with me next time I roll....Nice..
smile.gif

Sour Patch Kids, Fuzzy Peaches and those pink marshmeloowy thingies!!!
Pop rocks rock too!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

I LOVE anything thats fake banana flavored! Yummy!!
smile.gif
They used to make these plastic fruit shaped things that hung around your neck filled w/powdered candy. I love those!!
smile.gif

------------------
A Big Squeeze from the Queen of Cheese!
Da Queen

I am withdrawing my post because if luv2luv likes peach slices then I hate peach slices more than anything in the world.

I'm stuffing peach slices down your throat Doc when I see you!!
Please spare our fellow bluelighters with your useless posts and email me damn it!!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

gummy froggies and peaches!! yumm, and reeses pieces too... oh dear ima run up to the gas station and get some now ~~ peace gusy

I Cant remember the brand name right now but the funnest candy to eat are those really expensive jelly beans they sell at candy stores. There are like 100s of flavors in a bag. Some are great some taste like shit. Get a couple friends sit around a try to identify as my flavors as you all can. Believe it or not you can end up spending hours sitting there eating this things tring to figure it out...

I Cant remember the brand name right now but the funnest candy to eat are those really expensive jelly beans they sell at candy stores. There are like 100s of flavors in a bag. Some are great some taste like shit. Get a couple friends sit around a try to identify as my flavors as you all can. Believe it or not you can end up spending hours sitting there eating this things tring to figure it out...