• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

EZTEST Ordering Question

DJDirtyMoney

Bluelighter
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has had an experience ordering one of eztest's kits with a pre-paid master or visa card? My issue is of course that I do not own a credit card and PayPal will take at least a week to wire money from my bank to it and I don't got that much time.

Thanks!

What would you recommend? And do you know if it would be possible to purchase in person instead of online?

IDK anything in person, but perhaps a chemical warehouse could sell you some Sulferic acid and formalin (formaldehyde/methanol mixture).. 9 parts sulferic acid mixed with 1 part formalin, glass beakers, glass stir rod, ventilation, gloves, mask and a vial to pour it in.

dancesafe.org has them for $25, multiple tests. Amazon.com has them for less, less tests though.

If you're looking for something less sketchy, amazon.com may be your bet. Either way the kits are legal and I've ordered several from dancesafe without any problems.

Yeah I looked into dancesafe.org but the issue is that they do not ship to canada and the ones I looked at also don't "ship to [my] region." So I guess I have to stick with EZTest. Thanks for all the help though. :)

the ones I looked at also don't "ship to [my] region."

haha yeah sorry my bad, this quote was referring to amazon.com, I guess Canada has some kind of laws about importing drug paraphernalia that make it hard for companies to ship to here. Once again thanks for the help!

Also in the description for the NIK test kit it states "Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S." So hopefully it will be able to ship into different countries soon because that is a lot cheaper than EZTest, considering it will cost about $22 for 6 tests (shipping included) for EZTest.

haha yeah sorry my bad, this quote was referring to amazon.com, I guess Canada has some kind of laws about importing drug paraphernalia that make it hard for companies to ship to here. Once again thanks for the help!

Also in the description for the NIK test kit it states "Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S." So hopefully it will be able to ship into different countries soon because that is a lot cheaper than EZTest, considering it will cost about $22 for 6 tests (shipping included) for EZTest.

Ahh. Yeah I figured Amazon.com would ship to Canada :(

I have Amazon prime where I get 2 day shipping for free. I didn't know they didn't ship them to Canada. I don't think the Amazon link would be considered "drug paraphernalia" since it's marked "forensic testing" :p But some stuff just doesn't ship to Canada regardless of what it is.

I don't like EZ Test because they seem to have the more problems. Dancesafe has always been 100% reliable in my experience. I don't know anyone who had trouble with them besides one person who said the police came to their house (in Canada). They still got the kit though.

The other reason I don't like EZ test is because their new kits are not the same as the old ones. I've heard the glass tubes can be a pain to break when using (they used to use dropper bottles like dancesafe, those were much better, more tests too.)

Good luck with EZTest, hope all goes well!

Yeah thanks, while I'm waiting that painful 10 days for my bank to wire the money to my PayPal account I'm going to poke around Vancouver and see what pops up, you never know someone might sell them in person.

I was just about to order a test kit over amazon for 15$, figured with standard shipping it would be no more than $25. WRONG. It came out to be $84 for a $15 test kit! So EZTest ships a lot cheaper so I am going with them now. Quick question with them, when they ship what are the boxes like, I don't really want my mom to receive it when I'm at school with a box that reads "EZTest kits test your drugs!!!" (obviously exaggerated). So my main question is do the boxes resemble what is inside of them? Or are they just nice plain white boxes?

Thanks again!

I think when I used EZTest a long long time ago it was in nice white packaging that says "SPANK Products" from Amsterdam

omg that would definitely raise several flags for my parents "SPANK Products"... They would probably think I' ordering a sex toy lol!

Ya no BS my mom came over and checked my mail for me the day it came and asked me what spank products from amsterdam...

haha well I'm going to order it tomorrow, how long did it take to arrive for you? I got next friday off school so I'm going to try and plan it around that so I can just spawn camp the door haha.

Okay well my order arrived today in the mail. Ordered it 19 days ago and shipped 15 days ago. Excited to put them to good use haha.