• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Eztest Bath Salts Test

NoSignsOfLife

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I recently bought the new eztest bath salts test. I used the tests with two samples of what I was sold as Mephedrone. The samples came from COMPLETELY different sources, hundreds of miles apart. One was crashed and one was crystal (although I crushed before testing). Before testing I believed that one of the samples was much stronger than the other and the tests would seem to confirm this as one produced a more violent reaction with frothing and bubbling whereas the other just change colour. They both, however, went EXACTLY the same colour. The colour was a yellowy orange but was distinctly more orange than yellow. It was most defintely not red or brown though.

It was like number 11 (apricot) on the following chart: http://fcbs.org/articles/color_chart.htm

This doesn't seem to correspond with any of the colours on the chart supplied with the kit, which can be seen below:

http://images-cdn.ecwid.com/images/618398/53695350.jpg

I also used the same kit to test something which I am absolutely sure is MDxx, almost certainly MDMA and the test went deep black, very very quickly. This is something not mentioned as a possible reaction with this kit.

Does anyone know what might be happening here? Is it possible that the chart colour supplied is slightly out? It seems strange that two samples from two very different sources had EXACTLY the same colour change reaction; the colours really couldn't be told apart. I was also thinking that maybe they'd sent the wrong reagent in the correct box, due to the reaction to the MDxx.

I'd really appreciate if anyone with experience of this kit could shed any light on this.

Many thanks
S.

sounds like a re-labeled test. did the mdma go straight to black or change blue/green first? im thinking maybe the mecke reagent because of the different bathsalt colors.

Just to add, I don't thing the mecke reagent reacts with mephedrone?

The colours that this test gives suggests to me that it's a form of the Lieberman reagent.

Yes, both EZ's bath salt test and synthetic cannabinoid test appear to be modified(?) forms of the Liebermann reagent.

I would be curious to see how syncans react with the bath salt reagent and vice versa to determine whether they are in fact the same.

I'm not asking for a source I am just asking a general question.
Is there any USA distribution of EZ Tests?
I know you can order them from europe on their site, but is there any partners?
Just a yes or no answer would be great.
Thanks;)