• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Extreme deviated septum.. nose bleeds and pain

Rampage St

Bluelighter
So for the past week I’ve had pretty much a consistent nose bleeds, pain, I got chunks of black red and white dead skin.. is there an easy way to get the skin out. Ugh

Also it feels like I have a parasites or worm in there is that possible?

Man this sucks

At this point you are probably doing irreversible damage to your face with every line you snort.

Please at least switch up ROA or drug of choice. Google "cocaine nose". The damage is truly permanent and disfiguring.

Yep, I know a guy who has a giant hole connecting his left nostril to his right. It's pretty gross. He was a chronic cocaine user for many years.

If you have to keep using, take Snafu's advice and switch ROA.

bro deviated septum is when your nose is crooked.
I know, shadester. Cocaine can cause deviated septum through inflammation, scarring and structural degredation.

Artie Lange is a good example:

gettyimages-891641028-comedian-artie-lange.jpg

EFviJ1BXYAUiuB0.jpg:large

I did delete my posts by my hand because is just isn't moment to say short. Next we'll hear heroine laced cigar cause water in lungs. :)
Anyway..

I know, shadester. Cocaine can cause deviated septum through inflammation, scarring and structural degredation.

Artie Lange is a good example:

gettyimages-891641028-comedian-artie-lange.jpg

EFviJ1BXYAUiuB0.jpg:large

Holy shit that’s ugly as fuck. I don’t snort cocaine I smoke it but I have been snorting my dope / fentanyl whatever it is. It’s cut with something nasty cause it burns pretty good.

I have a high pain tolerance though and this has To be a 7/10.. I really try to stay away from the needle but I guess I can do some shots if I’m very very careful.

Thank you

And yeah I’ve been snorting shit for 12 years on and off from coke, meth, heroin, pills.

I wonder if it is infected…

So for the past week I’ve had pretty much a consistent nose bleeds, pain, I got chunks of black red and white dead skin.. is there an easy way to get the skin out. Ugh

Also it feels like I have a parasites or worm in there is that possible?

Man this sucks
There are really cheap cameras on Amazon that are typically marketed towards cleaning ear wax but have attachments to view inside the nasal cavities in high definition in a similar fashion to what would happen in a medical setting. I would highly recommend examining the damage to the septum, and if it isn't fully penetrated through, use saline nasal sprays, vaseline, and antibiotics (Neospirin triple OTC, generic is fine) to give it any possible chance to heal. This also means immediately discontinuing damage until your body is able to regenerate and heal. Depending upon the extent of the damage, it may never be able to heal itself fully, and you'll need an Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) doctor to repair it with minor surgery. Either way, I wouldn't ignore it any longer and jump on preventative measures immediately.

Does your nose look any different in shape? I know a lady who’s nose bridge has completely collapsed and it’s tilting to the side. It looks freaking brutal. I’d try cleaning your nose out with some saline solution or go to the drs.