Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Extacy/LSD pills

MrDJ

Bluelighter
Recently I hooked up with a dealer selling very high grade wizz (in Perth) who said that in a few weeks he will be getting some pills that are 50% Extacy (MDMA?) and 50% LSD, he's selling them to me for $40 but recons they have a street value of $80+.He also says that they are the most intense pill he's ever had.
What do you think?
[This message has been edited by MrDJ (edited 13 December 1999).]

Hey MrDJ!
A pill is a pill. Be it MDMA/MDA/LSD etc. i don't think how good a pill is you will charge *MUCH* more than party price. Dunno how it is up there in Perth, but i would say *PARTY PRICE* here in Melbs is $50. (I also get mine via dealers aswell, so you do tend to pay quite less), but just because they are *INTENSE* and *SO GOOD*, a street price of $80 is quite steep, and personally, i think thats full of shit. (My opinion).
As for MDMA and LSD in one, well, hehe, send some over to Melbourne! NEW YORKERS last year i would have to say were my favourite pills. I remember popping one at Earthcore, was so fucking happy and lovey, followed by losing my friend in the bushes and Hallucinating like anything!!! I seen a dude fishing in a puddle!!! Weird ey!!! But i would say you can have a mixture of both in one. *shrug*
Im actually looking for trippy pills here in Melbs if anyone has any goss on trippy ones
smile.gif

Take Care ALL,
Mr.Klownzy!

2mg of LSD is enough to get anyone fried. Does that mean there's only 2mg of MDMA in the pill, seeing as he says its "half MDMA, half LSD"?
smile.gif

had a green pill with a dolphin on it.
It made me, my girlfriend and friends trip so hard it wasn't funny. I'm experienced in tripping, so it wasn't hard to chill everyone out and have a good time - but it was a bad surprise considering we tohught we bought E's. We couldn't stay at a venue becasue it was too intense - went home and had spliffs.
I would have spent $15 on a tab if I wanted to trip. The green dolphins suck.
hope this helps someone!
smile.gif

LSD...
LSD is measured in micrograms, not milligrams. the average trip has about 100-200micrograms...
if your pill was 50% LSD, then you'd have to say there was 100mg or so of LSD.
100mg of LSD would probably constitute more acid than is in sydney right at this very moment.
smile.gif

it's very possible that the pill has say 50-70mg of mdma/mda/mdea and 50-100micrograms of LSD... which can be achieved alternativaly by popping a pill and a trip at the same time.
it's called candyflipping, and gives you the best of both worlds.

Find out the name of the pill and let us know, and i'll ask around see if I can find anything out.
He must know the name of it seeing as though he's had one, or he's full of shit. Personally I think its a load of wank. A pill like that might have its place, but it will soon get a bad name from E purists, and they will be hard to sell. Dont be conned into buying too many because of your 'deal'.
I dont think I know of a pill worth $80.

I`ve gottern alot of good pills of the streets of perth and i always seem to pay about $50 or sometimes $45, the prices have dropped a bit lately so most of the time we have got them for $45, but now with new years eve they are going up again,
wink.gif

In March this year we had these pills called Blue Light Globes, and they had Acid in them, ofcourse we didn't know this until we were tripping, and I don't cope with Acid too well, can only cope with it if I have E with it, but these threw me because it wasn't what I was expecting, it felt like E and then it was like "Where did it go, and what's that other thing I feel??......oh my god, I'm tripping here!"
If I want Acid, I'll buy Acid. And Mr.Klownz is right, you can't charge extra for a pill just because "It's really good" (aside from the fact, what is really good to one person is not too great to another, we all have different tastes) standard street price in melbourne is about $50 (less if you buy quantity).
I'll also add, if I had known these had Acid in them, I would have had them at a different time, once I dealt with the shock of tripping, it was really enjoyable, and I would have them again, now I know what they are, it just freaked me out at the time because I hadn't touched acid for ages because I've had a lot of bad trips.
(Now everyone will ask me why on earth I was looking for info on Acid if I don't like it)
Much Love,
Beckie xxxx
------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."

Hey There All!
Just thought i'ld add a little note on what Beckie mentioned about Blue Light-Globes! If ya thought they were good Beckie, did you get a chance to try the GREEN LIGHT-GLOBES early this year? **FW0AR** MDMA x MORE MDMA. I remember popping at TWO TRiBES, and was basically in heaven with the angel. DAMN it was so fucking good! As for the Blue ones beckie, i happened to munch a couple aswell, i did think they were quite trippy too, also speedy! Very Trippy though! hehe
smile.gif
smile.gif

Anywayz, dunno why i wrote that, perhaps something to do :p
*cuddlez-Bekcie*
Mr.Klownzy!

Wrote post,wouldnt post.This was a test.
will write post in regards to LSDE,once I come back from scoring
smile.gif

byE
Chaos.
another test,for some reason I cant post my message.Got 2 bluelight windows open.One dosnt know who I am.
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 14 December 1999).]
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 14 December 1999).]

O.K im back.Just having a bong and a yummie coffee
smile.gif
My g/f thinks im not cool because im not eating brocoli,like she is.Im having a bong with my coffee.ITs might not be "cool",but its damb nice.Well that was totally of the subject.Mkay!
Hey Mr.Klownz,looking for a trippy E.Im shore youve read the posts on Ibiza's.TrippiE!!In abundance,shore youll find some.Not visual,trippy,more weired acid head body fealing.Light bulbs stronger!
LSD and E,tripctasy!
Sound like someones made a bodgy brew,and found out it was strong in pill form.Hmm,feals like E but feals like acid.Lets sell it! Here comes another strange pill. Just my opinion,because there's alot of strange pills around.They might have e in them or some type of amphet,but theyre not E's.
I can crush 3 mogadons,3 muralax,yeah 2 forts,some pure,put em in a cap,say its from an exotic place,and Im shore there is people out there,who will say,"man I had this wicked pill last night"Believe me it works. NO I havnt done it,but its been done,with other ingredience aswell.Dont anybody do it.Dog of a way to make money.If your wondering,the concoction is crazy
smile.gif
The days of speed and pills.When E was runing low.Well now im rambling on.I think ive got to much time on my hands...
bong time!
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

i would not pay $80 for half a pill and half a trip. i wouldn't pay $40 bucks. you would be better off buying a real pill and then buy a trip.

YOYOYOYO MR.KLOWNZ I WAS AT TWO TRIBES AND THAT'S WHERE I FREAKED ON THE BLUE LIGHT GLOBES!!!!! What a trip (er, precisely) no, I didn't try the Green ones....but have held onto the Blue ones for another time. Hey, were you in the Renaissance Room or the Hardware Room?
I have to say, that was one of my worst ever raving experiences....I waited half an hour in the queue at the toilets when the Acid kicked and peoples faces were changing and shit....when I got home I was giggling at the rainbows on my bedroom ceiling and trying to show them to my beloved boyfriend, but he couldn't see my rainbows
frown.gif
he don't get visuals like I do!
Poeple tell me that I'm lucky, but sometimes the visuals are too much, I remember being on Acid with my nasty ex and he turned into the Devil infront of me, hmm, bit freaky that....one of my worst Acid Experiences for sure.
Big cuddlies going out to Mr Klownz
smile.gif

Love Beckie xxxx
------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."
[This message has been edited by Beckie (edited 21 December 1999).]

YO-Yo-yO BECKiE!!!
*MEGA-HUGGLEZ-&-KiSSES*
Two Tribes: Well, we can possibly first start off with the QUEUE. *FUCK WAS IT LONG EY!!!* Anywayz, i somehow got convinced into going, it was a last minute thing so i went. Got there, my mates had tickets, i just had to wait quite a while. Was waiting, and all of a sudden, several Gay/Lesiban peoples announced they had tickets for sale. They thought that Two Tribes was going to be a Gay/Lesbian event, and they were mistaken. So who come flying out of the line and snaps up a quicker and cheaper ticket?? *ME* hehehe :p
Anwyayz, got in there, was quite empty, very empty actually! So we hung around, mates took some whizz, and also shouted me a couple of lines. I was rapt. Anywayz, crowd was kicking in and we were waiting for our pills. About 1 the Hardware room was rocking and well, the pills came. Popped this Green-Light-Globe and my god did it send me to fucking *HEAVEN* Nicest feeling i've felt!!! FWOAR!!!
I spent all my time in the Hardware room:
a) Not into the clubby tunes
b) TELL ME YOU COULD MOVE IN THE RENAISSANCE ROOM? Chockers or what!!!
So yeah, spent all my time in the Hardware room enjoying the fucking pill. Then "DER DRITTE RAUM Live" comes on and plays one of the best Sets i've ever heard. When they played HALEBOPP, i honestly just couldn't even move. (This pill knocked me on my ass!!)
So yeah, just threw my hands in the air and was loving the fucking feeling. After it finished, simply had the cleanest of comedowns (dunno if i even had one) and yeah, went home and crashed it.
:p~ *Hugz-Again-Beckie*
Sorry about that little histroy, drags on a little.
To sum it up though, was a pretty Avg. party. If it wasn't for the Hardware room, i would have hated it.
Take Care Beckie,
Mr.KLOWNZY!
smile.gif