View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Expository hypnosis?

Zilla_J

Greenlighter
I want to know if anyone can relate to this experience or has any input about this potential practice. I have in the past had trips involving various compounds that were said to be dMt as well as lsd. While I enjoyed the experiences they were confusing because they weren't necessarily "hallucinogenic." In fact it seemed that the drug itself was nothing more than a placebo and the actual sensation was achieved by a surrounding simulation in which multiple persons had previously agreed upon priorities and concepts which they attempted to prove to one central person (me in most cases) In this the "drug" was used as a sort of contract or agreement stating "yes I accept this alternative reality to be true" and give the go ahead to the exposition: the "gamers" so to speak to disclose paranormal or supernatural information to the "player" at the center. We call him the player because he can never be taken 100% seriously by the surrounding community because if his actions in response to the others are found to serious the entire communication can be dismissed as a trip, although it was all direct and objective (plain english) conversation. What does this mean? Any thoughts blue light?

Sounds like an interesting way to twist your perspective. Are you normally able to look at things from some a detached point of view? It might help to look at some of your beliefs about reality before this trip cause those likely came into it. I don't totally follow, when you say multiple persons where involved are you saying the people you were tripping with or something more abstract. Sounds to me you are describing a philosophical/mechanistic story for the creation of a consensual reality, but that's as far as I can speculate. You're not the first person I've come across to describe tripping in a purely virtual reality sense. It's a bit odd to me but I'm curious as well, perhaps you can help us understand how you acquired such a view.