View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

experiences of trans woman on acid?

PsychadelicJourno

Greenlighter
I just read this account of a transwoman on acid and wondered if any transperson here has every done/experienced anything similar?
"We would drop the acid, and while we were in the middle of the trip, we would look at ourselves, naked, in a full-length mirror. We would ahem, peek while peaking. If we were frauds, fakes, creatures of artifice or perversion, ?really? men, covert homosexuals, sinners, mockeries or stereotypes of women, if we were mentally ill or unnatural or self-deluding in any way, we would instantly know it; with our egos dismantled by the LSD, we would see ourselves as we really were. We would know, finally and for certain, in the deepest crevices of our minds that still harbored doubts, just who we were.
And so, our pupils dilated, we stood in front of the mirror in our altogether, both with breasts, she with a penis and me without, our eyes unfettered by sociological, psychological, and personal blinders, and looked at ourselves. We looked to see whether we were creatures of nature or perversions thereof. We looked to see whether we were right, or our critics. We looked to see whether we were monsters, or whether we were god?s beautiful creatures. And through the wide-open doors of perception, we saw the truth.
We were beautiful." - Dallas Denny

I'm moving this to Psychedelic Drugs as it's more of a discussion thread than a trip report.

TR -> PD

I've never looked at myself naked in a mirror on drugs, but if it weren't for psychedelics, I would never have come out, or accepted it myself. I have had many trips focused on the theme. An acid trip were I thought I was a woman, and convinced myself that it would never end (until it totally did). And a DXM trip were I tried to od, and wound up thinking I did, after lapsing in and out of consciousness, to name a couple. Every time I passed out, I would stop breathing consistently, and have mini hellish trips that kept repeating. Now I'm actually scared of killing myself. Defiantly a good outcome, but one of the scariest experiences of my life.

This is amazing, i was almost expecting the opposite outcome.

I've had useful insights about my sexuality on psychedelics, primarily mushrooms. I have a fear of relationships and the mushrooms helped me see possible reasons why. Still an unsolved mystery but it's a work in progress.

How beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Although I'm cis, I find that psychedelics make me able to see my own beauty and validity just the same