Experience when mixing speed (crystal, meth) with MDMA

X-Trance

Bluelighter
I wonder if anyone had consciously mix speed with XTC? what are your experiences? I had unknowingly taken half speed and half mdma. I only knew it after testing the pills later.
Any consequences?
Anyone know?
What's your experiences like?

Marshmallows are E and Speed, it's very little speed but it is in there. Last time I took one of those I passed out and woke up soaking wet and burning up. I wouldn't recomend taking speed in any higher a dose. Much love to all!

I only mix speed with MDEA pills - but I would just take MDMA on its own if I had it.
Yeah, speed is pretty tragic - leaves you sweatin all day long, U lose a days sleep, and it eats right into muscles. It really destroys the body. MDMA just destroys ya head.

well....there are pills called Strawberries....that are speed and MdMa.....
Since i am not THAT much of a fan of speed...(i find the comedown pretty harsh)...i can say that the mixer of the two preduce an interesting effect on my body...
wink.gif
(though it may be diffrent..from others??!!) (or similar? *giggles*) i find i can dance for a CRAZY amount of time...feel super happy...SPEEDY FAST HAPPY
smile.gif
would be an appropriate statement....can't stay in one play....must dance...hehehe sowwy...having a mini flash back
wink.gif
....but......it is fun...once in a while....
*snuggles* and *ruggles*
aymi

soemtimes i do a few bumps of meth before i go out and drop e if i plan on dancing, keeps me from getting to mashed out. it does keep you awake all weekend. if you do too much, it feels so great but the following weekdays are HELL because it has an evil comedown.
easy with this stuff, it's very addicting

We call it Candycrystal.
I've popped a pill and then bumped up as soon as an hour later. I've also done some crystal and then popped a few pillz at a party.
Dancing is fun, being with friends and chatting too.
The body buzz can be intense, especially after the first bump.
And yes the down is rough.
Crystal is not for everyone.
= b----------

I agree with Gen X and Noodle 100%. I always do a few bumps of crystal over the course of the night, when I'm rolling.
As Noodle said, it's not for everyone and be careful.
jenn

I used to mix meth with EVERYTHING.....Its an evil, evil drug....One of the prophecied plagues or something...But thats my opinion, and regardless of it, people are gonna keep using speed, so I might as well share my experiences.....
Even in the depths of the "speed hole" where I was using copious amounts on a daily basis, I usually wouldn't use any while I was rollin' unless I had taken pills that contained a significant amnt. of speed already.....I found that speed would really deaden the empathetic qualities of e generally dominate my buzz...
However, I really used to like doing a few lines after I started to burn out, 'cause I found that it would make my roll come back temporarily....
As an irrelevant point, I really liked meth and aSid together though...

The last time I did that was in September. I'm never doing it again. I dosed a cap at 12 and another at 2 and the whole time till 6, I was taking bumps of crystal. By the end of the party, I realized that I had a point to myself. I felt like complete shit and was awake literally for 2 days. Luckily it was a long weekend, but I was still cracked out on Tuesday at school. CRYSTAL IS BAD!!!!

Antireality, what was Meth & sid like? I've considered that, but wonder if it gets too intense...
Dave

I'd never touch crystal meth, but straight amphetamine is fun and nice and with ecstasy it just gets better and better!
smile.gif

You sweat heaps i'll give you that, but you dance like a crazy son'f'bitch and it can be heaps nice and fun.
Vert

I would have to say that I never take pills without speed (as in aussie speed = amphetamine)
I think of it as a tool. To keep me up, keep me dancing, chatting etc etc...if the pill is slightly smacky, I'll just end up sitting in a corner with a silly grin on my face
smile.gif
so I find nothing better than shovelling a few hefty lines of speed up my left nostril (my right is pierced) BINGO!
Actually, I don't really ever notice the speed 'coming on' or anything...kind of like the same way I can never really tell good speed from bad speed...it all does the job for me, and it's always just kind of...there.
Speed is sort of like nothing to me. Even though it costs the same as a pill, I wouldn't think twice about giving away lines of go-ey...BUT a PILL??? NO way...but I still love it. I probably wouldn't do too well to go without my speed either. I've always got 'some' on me...whereever I go. Never know when you might need a slight pick me up. Shopping, driving over the Harbour Bridge
wink.gif
, swimming at the beach...you all know what I mean right?
Anyway, just my take on speed.
Ecstasy + amphetamine (i know its not meth) = good.
cheers
mona.
------------------
"Do The Jesus Thing"
Methyl-head, 14th Jan 2000.

Like mona, I like to take speed as amphetamine (in pill form) with XTC. I like to dance. Funnily, I'd always thought that's XTC, until I tested the pill and found out it's Amphetamine.