• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Ex girlfriend has girlfriend who put my ex name tattoed on her arm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samwilson

Greenlighter
Ex girlfriend has girlfriend who put my ex name tattoed on her arm?
Ok. I'm a 27 year old guy and I have no tattoos on me and not once had Amy tattoos.

Exgirfriend is 21(going on 22 in may) while her girlfriend is 23 or 24.

Not to mention I was good to my ex overall(did not once cheat on her, always upfront to her, did not lie, was there for her etc.)

Ex girlfriend broke up with me over an argument and me disagreeing having a three way relatioship between her and her girlfriend(which ex wanted cause she likes/loves the girl which ex is either bi or lesbian)

Also, ex girlfriend says that her girlfriend loves her more cause she's "been through pain for her" getting name tattoos on her.K. My ex girlfriend of 4 years (January 2011 to January 2015) broke up with to be with a girl who she's been with since October or November 2014.

In late January(2015) ex girlfriend shows picture on instagram of her girlfrieneld having my ex name tattooed on her arm.

What do you think? About the tattoo

P.S.

Ex girlfriend is a Christian(which what she says) and a church goer

gezz man sounds like the ol whos on first base joke....

i would say forget about her and move on... def dont get ink for her and if the other girl did then idk i guess good for her? but the whole triangle relationship thing sounds like itd be hard to work out... and it sounds like you n the other girl dont even really get along all that well which would only make things harder... anywayssss guess thats just my opion...

It's not that I don't/didn't get along with my exes girlfriend. I'm just not into the traingle relationship. If it was just a "one time" thing with three of us. Maybe....

But relationshipwise. No

Status
Not open for further replies.