Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Everlasting Erection on MDMA

Honzas

Greenlighter
Hello guys,
I've read everywhere about E-dick and how everyone gets a tiny dick while rolling. I'd like to ask if anyone has a reverse problem.
I've had MDMA quite a few times and every time I've had an erection since it kicked in and lasted for the whole experience. As I've rolled with my GF it was not a big deal, but it happens even when I'm rolling with other people. As it kicks in I always get rock hard and I just can't stop it.
I'm always feeling an urge to get naked, since I pretty love and enjoy the body high that follows and we always roll outside - I just like to enjoy running around naked in the nature.
I actually don't mind this happening that much, but it may be pretty weird for people around me:)
Does anyone happen to had experience like that while on MDMA or am I the only one getting this feel?

Nope, that's me every time. Always wondered how some people didn't have a hard-on the entire time

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Just dont know if it's psychical or physical. I really feel it both ways even if I'm not like super-horny, it just comes by itself with no warnings.

Erections that last hours can be harmful and might cause damage. If it's an intermittent erection it's not so harmful but if it really stays erect for hours on end, that is something to watch out for. If blood gets trapped in there for too long it can cause tissue damage. I would perhaps ask your doctor next time you see him or her

Well, I didn't think about it this way! Good point there, I'm going to ask. Thanks for advice!

I think you're lucky as fuck. I can get hard but not for long and it shrink's to half size flaccid. It is upsetting but luckily mdma stops it from being a problem lol

The more I experienced with E the less problem of getting up I had. Now I can fully maintain an erection after countless times of mdma use.

I get this every time, although i do have complete control. There are some variables:

1.i cannot have sex on the peak or before, it is definitely about an hr after the peak before i enter this state.
2.It is very controllable, if im at a party or out, no desire andno uncontrolled erection - only in safe confines of home.
3. It is consistent with mdma, mda and mdea, although mdea has the least 'push' of this feeling.
4. Sex or mastibation both work fine. And the inhibitions are still so much lower so exploration is mopuch easier as well as functionality of my lil fella.
5. Small amount if weed makes it very intense. Im not a regular smoker btw.

Tbh, it very tantric.
Other drugs are fun to play with in this state (post peak to be clear!)
2c's, cathinones seem to work the best to extend this, but only small amount are needed compared to using these drugs for normal recreation.
Oh, ghb can be used during peak to bring this on earlier...

Honestly I can't even imagine someone not having a raging hard on the entire time you're rolling. It's usually everything I can do not to leave the concert I'm at and go fuck immediately lmao

Last edited:
Your dick and balls only are small when your dick is not hard, this is common side effect on amphetamines such as MDMA, once you get aroused, believe me your dick will get harder then it usually does, the balls are still small and tight, but believe me it's better that way cause when you get your balls licked, it's the most insane pleasure ever!

Your dick and balls only are small when your dick is not hard, this is common side effect on amphetamines such as MDMA, once you get aroused, believe me your dick will get harder then it usually does, the balls are still small and tight, but believe me it's better that way cause when you get your balls licked, it's the most insane pleasure ever!

This is not true for everyone. Some people can't really get an erection no matter how hard they try because of the vasoconstriction on stims, some can.

I'm glad I can appreciate the amazing sensation of sex on these drugs, the feeling is literally Superior to type of human act or experience, I can't even begin to explain the pleasure of doing this with a partner intimately, especially holding off the orgasm and foreplaying for hours on end, holy fuck I got to stop thinking about it, I'm so horny I'm ready to lick my girls ass and rub my face all over it and suck on her toes until my mouth is dry...lol sorry guys for the description

I can't even begin to explain the pleasure of doing this with a partner intimately, especially holding off the orgasm and foreplaying for hours on end, holy fuck I got to stop thinking about it, I'm so horny I'm ready to lick my girls ass and rub my face all over it and suck on her toes until my mouth is dry...lol sorry guys for the description

Jesus dude, you been on the MDMA & acid again? If your flat mate comes in just remember to pretend you're fixing your zip or something. ;):D

Lol, I'm most speaking in terms of amphetamines in generall, since MDMA is one by heart, it still shares it's qualities, typically toward the end of the roll.
I laid off the acid , haha.

Lol, I'm most speaking in terms of amphetamines in generall, since MDMA is one by heart, it still shares it's qualities, typically toward the end of the roll.
I laid off the acid , haha.

Ha yeah, you're right though, sex and drugs really is incredible, and a special, heightened part of the human experience that we are lucky to be able to explore.

Even with the erection problems on MDMA it's still nice to just kind of fool about regardless, and you're also right in that they can sometimes be attained far easier towards the end of the experience.

I also don't have any problem getting an erection while high on MDMA, but as soon as i lose interest, it shrinks back quickly.
Can't wait till the next opportunity to take some!

I mainly use Adderall for the sex enhancement with my significant other, along with weed which also insanely tweaks the sex experience. When I'm actively rolling, I can't really get hard but I feel just as horny as amphetamines make me and find it frustrating, actually to be honest with you, MDMA makes my cock limp pretty much or half hard , and I say is not useful for sex, even afterwards I still can't, MDMA leaves me feeling sedated at the same time as powerfully stimulating, but I feel a drowsy glow that masks over my sex drive that reminds me of opiates or possibly benzos , in terms of lack of sex drive, in. Weird way if that makes sense