ever tried k?

conzy

Bluelighter
i'm just wondering. ever heard of ketamine? have any of you tried it? i could never forget the first time i tried. it was soooo intense. it felt sooo good. you should take it after your hit with e goes down coz it'll be different again. don't take it as k only you might get k-hole or somethin. so ever tried k?
[This message has been edited by conzy (edited 17 January 2000).]

Yeahb I've tried K on two occassions. Both times at school...hah funny huh? Anyway the first time I didn't really know what to think. I couldn't decide if I liked it. I did about 3 - 4 hits out of a bullet of 15 minutes. Felt very strange, very "distant" from my body, but still able to function only my actions were totally subconscious...when I would walk I wouldn't think about it it would just start, etc. K is really interesting in that it really does feel like you are out of your body controlling yourself from a distance...but the mind seems to stay very lucid which makes it really fun. Second time I tried it I only did one bump and went into class...wow that was great...so much fun...comedown was easy. K doesn't seem to have a bad comedown, comparable to Nitrous...if you can stand that...but compared to E the comedown was really easy.

K is awesome, one of the coolest drugs ive ever done, never experienced a K hole, but im interested on what its like, my friend actually liked his
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

I've done K a few times & personally like it. I've never been in a K hole, came close once (was pretty mangaled), but from what I've been hearing I'd probably like it just not in a club.
------------------
"Take care, brush yer hair ;) "

Never tried k but I would like to!
What is a good dose for a beginner so I dont end up in a k-hole?
Skipp-E

K is yummy. Love that heavy dreaminess... I think i'm gonna end up givin it up though, just cuz i am sick of sticking my neck out goin across the border to get it every couple weeks!

Sorry kids, but I have to disagree with the consensus that a k-hole is a bad thing. By my definition a k-hole is that point where your eyes are closed and those dreamy visuals are flowing without effort. Of course, you only want to do this at home or in a comfortable place, but its a very cool experience. Getting into a hole is not for everyone, so start slow to find the dose you like. I actually only like it when I'm coming down off a roll. When I get into a hole, I always have this sense of moving (I always lay on my back). In fact the last time, after I had been in it for a while it felt like I was slowly going up and up and up . As I was going up, I saw the floor from below. As I got even with the floor I came out of the hole (literally) and I was sober. Pretty sweet. I highly recommend laying on a bed or the floor with your friends and getting into a k-hole, because it can be a shared experience. Have fun and be careful.

I dislike K. Well, I useta think it was okay, but then I ODed on it pretty hard when I was being stupid and reckless one night, and I got real real real sick. Sooo.. now I just can't seem to enjoy it coz my mind remembers that sickness and I relive it a little.. it sux.
frown.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

I went into a really nice K-Hole with TBritton! WoW
wink.gif
thinking about it takes me back.
------------------
"Look at the world with open eyes and you will see the world. Look at the world through my eyes and you can only imagine."
X-RaverQueen :)

I enjoyed that K-hole too X-raver Queen!!! Can't wait to get together again!!
smile.gif

the first time i did k was also the the first night i rolled and at my first rave(i guess i just got lucky). i did a bump of k as i was starting to comedown from my pill and i started to get so sad that "my e was leaving me". i went around trying to find some vicks to bring me back up but found some guy with k. i knew all bout it but never did it. wow did that bring my roll back up!! but the next day i was tweaking my head off!! i had to go to work and my pupils were goning big and small all day! i dont no if was just because i was a newbie or what.
n-e-ways i done k some other time and have come to the concullsion that i dont like it, but if its in front of my face, it'll end up my nose.
i dont like k for the following reasons:
1. the drip!!! nasty!
2.cakey nose filled with white crap
3.when the hole keeps you from moving
4. once i was tweaking like crazy and trying to pee in a urinal at IHOP; looking around the bathroom as i was peeing, i completly wetted myself and laughed it off.
i will admit that the part where your outside your body is cool(personally i like to think i'm driving a transformer, hee-hee)