Ever notice how...

*SWeeT-e*

Bluelighter
...we're all so paranoid in here!!
wink.gif
I was just reading the_wookie's post and this thought just suddenly kinda struck me. We're so quick to assume anyone or anything might be a fraud or DEA *watching* us... don't get me wrong, I'm not being critical, nor am I saying anyone's over-reacting, hell I do it too.
smile.gif
Just one of those random thoughts that popped into my head as I'm sitting here reading bluelight...made me laugh actually.
wink.gif

PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

LOL- well now i feel bad i must explain ...
My best friend - is in jail in israel - he was cought with about 3000 on a flight from amsterdam, he did it many time and never got cought but then he started bragging to much (only on the net) thinking that it is a "safe" and "anonymos" enviroment.
I would never want to see that happen to any of you guys!! thats all ...
and by being a programmer (some would call it a geek Lol) i can tell you every post every thread and every email can be traced back to the sender - not to scare anyone not to stop people from posting just somethig to think about
smile.gif

ah and i met will meet and gave my address and phone number to a few bluelighters already and anyone knows I'm here to help if anyone needs ...
P.s-> liked you post LOL
smile.gif
(I can never finish on a serious note)
SpecialK

OOPs .... SpecialK
[This message has been edited by SpecilKNY (edited 07 January 2000).]

Oops (The sequal)
SpecialK
[This message has been edited by SpecilKNY (edited 07 January 2000).]

I can understand why some people just flip out on here. I don't think we want Bluelight to have another "shut down". Some people do take it overboard but I understand why.