• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ever met a dirty cop?

My ex-father-in-law. He was at various points involved in cocaine trafficing from Brazil to Newark, some illegal gambling rings, and is a raging alcoholic. He used to drink beer in his squad car with his 12-year-old daughter, and they used to throw the bottles out the window as he drove. He's a real piece of work.

Hahaha what is grubby?
thefreedictionary.com said:
grubby
Adjective
[-bier, -biest]
1. rather dirty
2. unsavoury or morally unacceptable: grubby activities
grubbiness n

Collins Essential English Dictionary 2nd Edition 2006 © HarperCollins Publishers 2004, 2006
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/grubby

This guy easily qualifies as "grubby":
He had an overwhelmingly dishonest feeling to him; watching him sit slightly overweight fifteen year old girls centered on his lap for "spoons" cocaine(little bump spoons) made me puke. He would sit there groping at them, and offer more drugs if they tried to move.

Just so it's crystal clear, I'd never have this guy around willingly. The people I was renting a room from concealed their coke slinging/use until the night in quesiton. He was their connect for quantity, and would reduce the price for "company" of these younger clientelle.

Diry, disgusting fucking pig. That night was a turning point for me, and I decided to be MUCH more selective about the company I keep.

oh and i forgot - when i was younger my dad owned an apartment complex where he used to run a poker game. once i went with him to check on the game and when the door opened and i walked in guess who was playing? ALL sheriffs in their uniforms!!!
i pretty much freaked and felt ill. then i had to go to the bathroom and when i walked into the bedroom there was crack whores in there with a sheriff.
the whole thing was so weird. the sheriffs were trying to hide their faces from me and there was lots of money laying on the table and obviously the crack whores were smoking crack in the bedroom. i couldn't wait to get out of there and NEVER went back.
my dad thought that it was a riot that i was so weirded out about it.
djh

Sorry to say, but all your storys sound like a complete load of shite!

hahaha! thanks for the compliment!
funny, but i wish all of my stories were a load of shit
sadly they are not and my dad is now dead and so are most of those sheriffs i would guess
since this happened over 20 years ago... memories... and it doesn't matter to me if you believe it or not
djh ;)

There's plenty of them out there. There was one officer that patrolled my area when i was in highschool that everyone knew was dirty. I think he ended up getting a few suspensions. Anyways he arrested one guy i used to know with 2 ounces. When he got to court the charge was only for 13 grams. The kid blew up at the judge like "nah thats bullshit i had 2 ounces!" and his lawyer just told him to stfu. I know some other people that were with the kid that night and he did have 2 ounces atleast

i knew of a dirty cop my chance..he was a homies step dad. he ended up busting local dudes sellin blow, and then disappeared. he had a brand new 350z in his backyard (obviously from all the money he'd con in his job) and liked pullin out fat ass knots of cash. made me envious of course at that age lol , anyways yea he even gave me free coke to do by myself..he just gave me a pile on a flat stone type thing and left me to enjoy it rofl. he also used the drugs that he'd bust ppl with..i guess thats how he got to get most of the people in trouble

after reading this I'm kinda thinking about being a . . . . . yes. . . . . . . . . a cop!

Use Bad Lieutenant for your training manual. Nun rape aside obviously

had local campus cops pull me over for trespassing on university property, only to let me off with a warning after they took two quarterbags of weed off me. hey, I didn't camplain at the time. heh

There used to be a cop in rochester ny who'd drive around and bust the dealers and their customers. He'd take their dope and their money and then let them off.

I never personally encountered him, but I kinda figured that someone had to be paying off the cops....this one block had heroin/crack/coke/weed, 4 different spots within 200ft radius.

These houses were running like clockwork, everyone in the hood knew what was up, the cops had to know what was up. I remember one summer, there were like 4-5 cars full of white kids waiting to get served in front of this dope house. The dealers just walked openly up to each car, dope and money were exchanged in a way that ANYONE walking/driving by could obviously see what was going on. It was like a heroin/crack drive thu and they didn't hide it from anyone. Not only was the dealing completely obvious but that many white kids in the ghetto looked so conspicuous. How often do you see more white folks on the block than the people who live there????!!

Like, a two years ago I sold a bunch of Dexedrine to a bunch of sheriffs officers in Atlantic City. It was my friends girlfriends brother or some shit. That made me very, very fucking nervous at the time. I wasn't any kind of "drug dealer" or anything, I guess i wanted more money to blow on the boardwalk or something.

i work at a marijuana themed sandwich shop, and so ive heard a few stories. One guy was telling me about how his roomate lost his cell phone on campus (he lived a short distance off) and the campus cops found it, and then tried to bust him for selling mj when he came to pick it up, based on his text messages. They took him back to his house, and took everything, including the plant, but that was it, no arrest, no nothing. Another guy told me about how to city cops came in right when they were about to spark a bowl of schwag in his house, got disgusted by the "dirt weed" and proceeded to tear the place apart till they found the chronic, which they then confiscated and left. Again, no arrest or anything.

I've met some straight cops and dirty cops. But they're power-trippers either way... I'd like to lay them out just for that fact.

^agreed, most cops are just power-hungry assholes that like to fuck with peoples lives

sort of; me and a mate were smoking a joint in town (manchester, UK) and two youngish police came over.. they asked for '2 bong hits', which we gave them, and they didn't even taker the rest of the bag, just 2 hits, then left.. no warning, no getting out names taken down and we didn't even lose (all of) our weed!.. odd

confused.gif

to answer a question with a question... Ever been to SW baltimore? lmmfao ;)
peace
hippie

About 8 years ago, was pulled over by 2 cops after copping about 15 bags of diesel. Cops said they saw me buy it, threw me in the squad car and searched my car. They found about $150 but no dope. They told me they were calling the k9 squad and if I told them where the dope was now they would help me out.

I figured it was another line of bullshit that cops try to scare you with but there was something about how he said it that made me say, what the hell.

So I told them where I had it stashed, they went and got it then started asking me about the cash. Something about the way they asked me was weird so I said that I didn't have any cash in my car. They said OK, told me to get back in my car and get the hell out of the city.

Then as i was driving away, one of the cops threw the diesel onto the floor of my car through the window. They then followed me all the way out of the city.

So for $150 I not only got out of gettig busted but I also got to keep my dope.

A girl i used to date was raped at gunpoint by a well respected cop in my town..She didnt go public and wouldnt tell me his name, but there have been other cops around here who have been known to have sex or rape girls to get out of trouble. As far as drugs, some cops take ya shit and I have also been beaten while wearing an arm cast by a state police just for drunk driving . Every town and city guaranteed has some crooked fuckin scum cops.