❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ever get revenge on one of your ex's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thadirtydirty

Yo, anyone here ever get revenge on one of their ex's? If so what did u do?

I know that living well is the best revenge but sometimes revenge has got to be done, you feel me?

I found out one of my ex's got married and was cheating on the guy she married. So I took the nude pics I had of her which showed her face, put them up on CL in ads and said how she was cheating.

Mods move this to the sex and relationships forum please. Thank ya.

Great job, champ - you sure showed her! Your parents must be so proud <3

re: ever get revenge on one of your ex's?

@Mel

My ex and her husband she was with got a divorce after the nudes of her were put up on CL and she was exposed as a lying and cheating ho. As quiet as it's kept I told all about my ex cheating since she was married to a guy she was supposedly monogamous with and they did not have an open relationship or open marriage at all, everyone else but him knew, and that shit ain't right. You know what I'm sayin?

Do I regret it? No. My ex's ex-husband told me he's glad he found out this way and that before they got married he signed a prenup and never combined finances or signed for a home together. Hoes gonna ho, and u can't turn a ho into a housewife or baby mama and expect them to not fuck around or even trick behind a man's back. Monogamy with a cheater or ho? Forget it.

Now, if their man knows they do it and is cool with it, likes the extra cash they bring in with that pussy, mouth or ass that's a gold mine, and is a pimp or muscle even, or they have an open relationship or open marriage and he knows she get dick on the side but does not care and he gets some pussy on the side thats all good.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/808150-Ever-get-revenge-on-one-of-your-ex-s

Shortly after we broke up, I discovered by ex had started going out with one of her super beta orbiters. The dude was a total chump. He spent over a 1k on her while they were still in the friend zone. He was asian and very feminine looking (not that they're correlated) So I anonymously sent him pictures of my thick cock in her mouth and ass LOL

They broke up soon after :D

posting photos of people naked online without their consent is evil troll behaviour. you might thinks its clever and funny but was any there any need to do this?

no

sorry but you cannot justify something like this by saying the person was cheating. lots of people cheat. putting their picture naked on the internet is really just nasty and you should be more of an adult than to do that nasty vindictive behaviour then brag about it like a child/teenager.

"look how cool i am uploading pics of someone else". you're not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.