• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Etizolam snorting

phantomdoll

Greenlighter
Literally, everyone says it’s a waste to snort benzos, but I literally started off snorting Xanax, and that was my favorite. So I just by default, snort my etizo too.
Idc I'm addicted to benzo "drip" or just the act of snorting
I do feel effects from snorting it, but am I really "wasting" it?

I always say this, I think the "snorting benzos wont work cuz benzos arent water soluble" is something ppl here on BL have seen posted over the years, because they see it posted repeatedly and just repost it despit never tried it themselves. I think its a case of "I read it from a guy on the internet so its true". Sort of like the "dont shoot pills". ofcourse, shooting pills is bad because of the inactive ingredients and fillers making it into the shot. but I feel many ppl just post that because they read it in another thread. rather than give some harm reduction advice, or tell them that using a micron filter would make IV pills fairly safe, they just say "inject pills is bad and ur a moron cuz you cant copy and paste statments like I can"

Benzos work wonderful sublingually (under the tongue) and rectally. if those mucous membranes and blood vessels can absorb benzos, why wouldnt the nasal membranes and blood vessels do the same?
snorting a pharmaceutial benzo tablet would not be ideal, due to it having like 1-2 mgs (10-30 in the case of diazepam/temazepam/oxazepam) and like 200 mgs of filler. Is it effecient? from personal experience, its not like you lose it all. does it work? for me, absolutely. snorting a pure benzo powder I would advise against for obvious reasons. unless you had a high tolerance and had temazepam powder, then perhaps it could be safely done.

Id say any waste would come from some of the 500 micrograms- 1 mg of powder getting lost in the crushing process, and/or the inactives caking the inside of the nostril hindering drug absorbtion. but honestly, Id say the loss is negligable

Snorting benzos works but what's the point? It hits faster? Faster than oral about as fast as sublingually.

Snorting benzos works but what's the point? It hits faster? Faster than oral about as fast as sublingually.
Different strokes I guess….I think people should focus more on helping people get informative good answers, rather than shaming them for not doing things the way we want it done. (I say we as I’m sure I’m guilty of this as well)

Rather than jumping on saying ,”No NO idiot, U can’t snort benzos,!!!! “meatball_Freek69/24/7” proved that in 2008 conclusively. He knows his shit,he’s been on methadone forever and even made methcathinone in his sisters home one time!

Obviously I’m joking and just trying to make a point….before anyone gets offended i have been on methadone forever and I did in fact make MCat in my sisters house.

Different strokes I guess….I think people should focus more on helping people get informative good answers, rather than shaming them for not doing things the way we want it done. (I say we as I’m sure I’m guilty of this as well)

Rather than jumping on saying ,”No NO idiot, U can’t snort benzos,!!!! “meatball_Freek69/24/7” proved that in 2008 conclusively. He knows his shit,he’s been on methadone forever and even made methcathinone in his sisters home one time!

Obviously I’m joking and just trying to make a point….before anyone gets offended i have been on methadone forever and I did in fact make MCat in my sisters house.
My intention was not to shame anyone, not a bit. I actually posted in this thread to confirm that cuz (most) benzos are not water soluble doesn't make them ineffective when snorted.
It's a harmful practice to snort pills but people do it, I assume at least in part cuz it's more addictive way of using. Depending on purity and what not snorting pure powders can be harmful too but it's more problematic if one does not measure dose precisely. I've met people snorting pure etiz (or mixed with other drugs in powder form) and I didn't shame them or anything, if that's the way they want to do it, fine, as you say different strokes for different folks.
Those using benzos for at least somewhat medicinal and not recreational use are after all maybe better skipping that way of use that reminds them of their problematic drug use, if they had such in the past. And if they really use them medicinally than it's again probably better to stick to other, ROAs usually considered less addictive but as effective, I think so.

My intention was not to shame anyone, not a bit. I actually posted in this thread to confirm that cuz (most) benzos are not water soluble doesn't make them ineffective when snorted.
It's a harmful practice to snort pills but people do it, I assume at least in part cuz it's more addictive way of using. Depending on purity and what not snorting pure powders can be harmful too but it's more problematic if one does not measure dose precisely. I've met people snorting pure etiz (or mixed with other drugs in powder form) and I didn't shame them or anything, if that's the way they want to do it, fine, as you say different strokes for different folks.
Those using benzos for at least somewhat medicinal and not recreational use are after all maybe better skipping that way of use that reminds them of their problematic drug use, if they had such in the past. And if they really use them medicinally than it's again probably better to stick to other, ROAs usually considered less addictive but as effective, I think so.
I’m sorry I should have clarified, this wants directed at you friend, my apologies I should have been clearer. I was just ranting and just generally meant all the more negative posts throughout my years here. You weren’t rude in any sort of way in my opinion

I’m sorry I should have clarified, this wants directed at you friend, my apologies I should have been clearer. I was just ranting and just generally meant all the more negative posts throughout my years here. You weren’t rude in any sort of way in my opinion
Wow, Canadian's are unusually polite