Epi... one question

Yeah, My cycle has been over for about 2 weeks now. Great product, solid gains, I give it an 8 out of 10. I have been following up with my clomid pct. I notice a mild shutdown on my libido and evergy, but that was expected and their hasnt been any other problems. I have the shitiest friggin luck when it comes to shit like this though. The begining of my cycle started strong. I was lifting like a mad man for 3 1/2 weeks. Then, we bought a new house, my work scheduale changed, and we have been running around like chickens trying to organize this move. I wasnt able to workout as much as I should have for the last two weeks, and I havent had a chance to even go to the gym for the last 5 days!!! We have spent all our money and time on our move and I am pissed. I had a solid year where my work and home life was easy and provided extra time (for working out) for me to do my cycle, I should have done it then. This move was unexpected though, but like I said, it is just shitty luck!

i would love to get my hands on 2 bottles of rpn havoc..cannot find them anywhere

Yeah I have been noticing the supply is down. Epistane isn't illegal either.

Thanks for the update nordic_aloha