View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Entity Discussion: Share your Visions

KingOfDarkness666

Greenlighter
I am a new Friend of Mr. DiMiTri, I took a few trips with him, nothing too intense, until the other day, I loaded up a small amount, about the size of 2 BBs, smaller even. Anyways, I have read and listened to alot of stuff about and by Terrance McKenna, and also joe rogan. I heard of entity contact but never experienced it until the other day. This was also my first time hearing the saran wrap ripping/tearing noise, I have a long beard, I can usually see it in my vision all the time, but it fully disappeared, I was on my back looking up at the ceiling, so I think reality dissolved, but I'm not sure, I assume since my beard was gone, if I were to look around the room, it would be gone too. But I couldn't look around, I just laid there and stared at what used to be the ceiling. This was also a dose I have had many times, (I was eyeballing doses) but it was very very close. So I wasn't intimidated by the pile of deems on my bowl. I guess the only thing I did different than the other times I had smoked it, was I hit it extremely hard and fast, and then all of the sudden,as opposed to slow and carefully. I got the oh fuck here we go, feeling, and then I heard the plastic sound that everybody talks about., now, on to the " entity "

On a previous trip, much lighter of a trip than this, I saw the wierd colors behind my eyelids form into a baphomet type figure, but it was see through in a way, and made of a crystalline / rainbow substance, kind of like colorful diamonds, it seemed like a put together image of all the rainbow colors, not an entity, just a hallucination. That was the first one.

The second one I saw was on a dose sized similar to the first. Usually I drop a few pieces on a little bud and hit it slow and with the flame far away as to try to vaporise it rather than smoke it. I think this has been detrimental to my trips. Nonetheless, a beautiful entity came into my cev, this time it was an Egyptian like Bird god, which i will do my best to explain it. It had a head that was part of an arrow shaft with the arrow head on it, then on the stick part of the arrow, which was also kind of the neck, it had one giant eye, below the eye, it had a beautiful gold collar, and then an eagle like body, which looked like dull gold, it had no feet, just a brilliantly wide, and fanned out tailfeather.
That was number two.

Now for number three, it was the most recent trip I had, where I head the sound,
I hit it extremely hard and felt the rush before I even exhaled. I knew I was in for it. Like I said, as I laid on my back, and my long beard began to leave my vision, and I beard the sound of tearing cellophane or something, and my eyes began to water profusely, I was not crying, just gushing eye juices. Everything disappeared and I was in a white foreverness, ( I was initially staring at a white ceiling, so it could have filled my vision and became this purgatory like place I was in, ) overlaid on the infinite whiteness were all sorts of gorgeous patterns and swirling energy like apparitions. But these were not the entity. Right before I "came back to earth" something that looked like a ball of dark matter tore through the rainbow laden whiteness that filled my vision, and I was back. It looked like a black marble, but it also had a ton of colors brilliantly showing through or over the black stuff it was made of. It was like a black pearl had been shot into the white canvass that the patterns were dancing across, bringing me swiftly back into my room, and out of the trip.

We're these entities? Spirit guides? Past forms of myself? Future forms? Gods? Demons? Just hallucinations?

if I heard that weird plastic tearing sound, does that mean I broke though? Keep in mind I saw the other entities on much slower, milder feeling trips, without any ripping noise. Just looking for some guidance from fellow travelers. Thanks guys, can't wait for your replies!

These are machine elves. You don't have to break through in order to see them. I've seen all kinds of entities myself, on all types of substances. My first encounter with some form of entity was on my second trip ever, with HBWR seeds. It was a group of grayish fluid-looking creatures which were rising out of the ground in a way that looked like someone took a clip of them melting and played it backwards. They had no mouths, and deep sunken in eye sockets. They were not friendly, but I also don't think they wanted to hurt me. To be honest they seemed like they were just fucking with me to scare me, and that they're pretty harmless but also mischievous. The next entity I had a head-on encounter with seemed also to have this same "mischievous" attitude although in a different way.

I hadn't seen any elves in 2 years , then I smoked DMT and I was staring at the back of something's head. It seemed to be unaware of me and didn't turn around. Not long after that I took 300ug of LSD and then all of the sudden on 300ug I had this insane experience http://http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/761780-Anyone-seen-elves-on-LSD

and then recently on shrooms I was possessed by a benevolent cayman made of light fractals which taught me all kinds of things about how to treat my body and played a bunch of music in my head. That one was very strange. It kept telling me things I didn't already know. I could ask it where my phone was and it would tell me and be right every time. It even showed me how to operate my audio software when I was tripping too hard to understand words, because it wanted me to record one of it's songs.

I like to call "them" "intelligence" if anything :)