• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Enochian language

Gormur

Bluelighter

Kind of a sad story but I think it's interesting. I don't personally agree that Enochian was necessarily angelic. I'm open to the idea of esoteric knowledge though, so this interests me a bit. Your thoughts?

enochian holds some power to it reverse enochian holds some next level power of darkness.

I studied and practiced Enochian for a couple of years. Like the Goetia, the Enochian spirits are not all one thing. Some are angels, others are Earth bound spirits, others are former humans who ascended, others have always been non-human. It's a mixed bag. Some spirits have different faces across different religions and cultures, just different names and appearances. On the whole, Enochian spirits tend to be more... shall we say, right hand path? If you can call it that. I mean, they have a lesser tendency to be "dark", but they are still intense and you don't want to mess with them willy nilly.

Enochian is not for me. If you're interested in angelic magic there are better systems. I find Enochian too convoluted.

Kind of a sad story but I think it's interesting. I don't personally agree that Enochian was necessarily angelic. I'm open to the idea of esoteric knowledge though, so this interests me a bit. Your thoughts?

It makes sense why this stuff would be kept out of the Bible. Based on the attitudes that I’ve come across in traditional Christianity, they are very unaccepting of deities and concepts and behaviors relating to deities like Thoth and any diety that advocates the quest for true universal knowledge. And they equate that kind of motivation with works of the devil or the serpant that deceived Adam and Eve..

Whatever John dee and edward kelly we’re trying to decipher through the help of these so called angels I believe has basis in reality however it is in a way that is just too convoluted for us to understand right now. The fact that there can possibly be a first language that was created organically straight from the heavens is just the tip of the iceberg. What interests me more is the concepts that were being communicated through this language.

I do believe if you have enough knowledge and experience in indulging in these kinds of supernatural things like astrology and alchemy and ritualistic practices then eventually you will come into contact with something that has been around for millions and millions of years that has more knowledge than you can possibly conceive. But the intention of these beings is something to consider. Some of them might just seek power and control and have very twisted motives and disguising themselves as benevolent beings and taking advantage of our ignorance towards the world of the metaphysical. But there are also others who want to uplift humanity and enlighten them so that we can communicate with them as a whole species instead of just particular individuals coming along after generations.

This is a very interesting subject and i myself have been reasing or listening to a audio bible of enoch and all his doings. There are so many confusing and contridictory things in there that i don't understand but at the same time it made me rethink everything and for myself gave me a reason for all the different religions we have, Cause with all of them there are so many similarities its not even funny. It's just the way the people back then took in the knowledge and the way they spread there said knowledge they got from the "gods".. interesting, interesting, interesting... tell us more from your point of view if you don't mind

I feel like accessing other dimensions maybe even at will is a possibility if one has access to an ethereal language and knows how to communicate in it. I mean I don't know if it's possible to acquire that kind of knowledge directly from angels (angels scare me), but if it is then it seems to follow that one could translate; move physical location, sort of like when both Elijah and Enoch were translated to Heaven