Bugs Email Notifications

Lux Exterior

Bluelighter
So I've unchecked all the the notification options but I'm still getting emails for some reason. Anyone know how to fix this?

still getting emails

What, specifically, are the emails notifying you about?

I've looked at your account, and you DO appear to have everything properly shut off EXCEPT that you are auto watching any content on creation and on any interaction (I believe this means you get notified when you make a thread and anyone replies, even if they aren't quoting you). But, if you can clarify WHAT your notifications are telling you, I can better advise where we need to change something. Let us know, please.

What, specifically, are the emails notifying you about?

I've looked at your account, and you DO appear to have everything properly shut off EXCEPT that you are auto watching any content on creation and on any interaction (I believe this means you get notified when you make a thread and anyone replies, even if they aren't quoting you). But, if you can clarify WHAT your notifications are telling you, I can better advise where we need to change something. Let us know, please.
Oh right, that's what they're about, comments on viewed threads. but I did turn that off (Email Wise) I'll turn them all off and see if that works but I'd still like to see when I get a notif when on the site.

Last edited:
Oh right, that's what they're about, comments on viewed threads. but I did turn that off (Email Wise) I'll turn them all off and see if that works but I'd still like to see when I get a notif when on the site.

I don't like how it doesn't say you'd still get emails :\ That's why I'm curious if that's what it was. Be sure to report back if that fixed it. The info may help others ;)

I got some like 2 hours after this convo but I clicked 'disable all emails' on the actual email just now, gonna see if that does it. Maybe it's cus I use incognito on Chrome (wouldnt make much sense tho).

I'll let you know.

Do you want me to keep on-site notifs on?

Whatever works for you - set it, let's see if it satisfies. If so, let's document and share. If not, lets get high and not worry about ... but still obsessively tinker with settings to see what happens.

It was flooding my email like crazy, like i'd see a wall of just Bluelight.org and nothing else. Think it might be gone now

And btw the reason I asked u if u want me to keep notifs on is cus I thought you were tinkering with code

Last edited:
Emails? I sold my email account back when I was a senior mod for a half a point.

Jokes on them, it's worthless now, serves them for trusting a junkie. ;)