Exhausted Effective plan?

Never ending

Greenlighter
I have 750 5/325 hydro I plan to CWE and plug half using a rubber tube to reach as far into the large intestine as possible. I also plan to mix 60 cotin from 2009 and 30 morpine 30s in the mix.

I also have about 4 opana er stopsigns from 2009 though I do believe i read these are better crushed and snorted though I have never snorted anything in my life and have never used needles, just can't do them.

The other half of hydro i plan to just wash and drink hoping not to induce vomiting. I will chase with some Blantons.

I will be in a nice hotel room for 3 days so as to not be discovered by my adult children. I will also block the entrance with a warning sign for housekeeping.

What am i missing, what could go wrong? Can the bowels absorb enough of the fluid before the sphincter relaxes and the remainder leaks out?

I hate being a statistic but its time for me to join my 22 a day brothers and sisters.

If you wouldn't mind sharing why you've decided to go down this path, it would help us to know what's going on. Obviously, none of us here can ultimately change your mind if you truly decide to go through with it, but I recently had another crisis a week ago...caused by an emotional trauma (I found about someone smothering her and her husbands one and only son and then dying by self-inflicted gunshot, if you're not familiar with the Shermeyer case, please don't read it, it's so distressing that I cried for nearly 3 hours non-stop and admittedly it's the longest I've cried in my life), I passed out from the exhaustion and begged the Lord to take me as I was losing consciousness. I later decided that I didn't want to hurt my family especially my sisters. My sisters mean the world to me, and I don't want to hurt them...I'm my father's one and only son too, so that idea scares me too. But boy was I close to calling the end during those first couple of days.

Life is such a fucked up shenanigans and I wonder what the point of being here with all this stuff that keeps on hurting me.

Last edited: