• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Eastern Canada scene (north-east Ontario, not the peninsula, QC,NB, NF, NS, PEI)

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
I thought about starting a thread for people around Ottawa/Gatineau metro area, Montreal/North South Shores/Laval, Quebec City, New-Brunswick (whats the biggest town there anyway, is it Fredericton or St-John? I know NB seems like a very mild area, but its one of the most common place where stuff made in QC and the US ends up being, due to those tracks nobody gives much surveillance to, as the part of NB or QC around Maine are rural areas, I think the northern part of Maine isn't even inhabited, there's only some logging industry there and thats pretty much it, anyway, I say that because someone I knew from college lives over there and was getting ECP Heroin, thankfully he never IV'd and was able to stop in time and finally Halifax's and and St-John's, Newfoundland scene, and also every other places are small towns like 50k people and such, I come from such a town, 3 of em fused together a bunch of time ago. Hell, construction guys up north in QC smoke freebase on the job.

Now of course in QC weed is the best in the world when you consider the price (BC's more expensive, everything is stupid expensive in BC, especially just a 2 room apartment costs way above Canadian standards, I think its the second or third most expensive city to live in over there, anyway enough of the west, they can have their own thread.

Right now I'm just gonna say that, as any Ontarian and other canadians more east, the second most popular and cheap drug these days, speed pills, they are sold as speed and those who press the shit have decided to make them all white and easy to crush for snorting, but its not crystal meth, it's powder meth in those pills and it doesn't smoke well at all. After that LSD, PCP (yes, most often cut heavily with lactose so some 16 year old boy who doesn't know the dosages and stuff don't kill themselves), MDMA is usually sold in crystals in a gelcap these days, I'm not really in the scene anymore, I was in a hardcore punk band (but not straight edge) from 2000 to 2008 and starting 2009 I made my resolution and smoked my last hit of freebase, that I'd make myself out of really really good fishscale powder, washing the thing with acetone only amounted to about 10-18% dilution, but I really had THE guy with a home delivery service and certain hours to call at. Because he refused to sell me later as I was in a bad mood when the Habs lost the Eastern Conference championship (they almost always get just before the stanley cup finals, goddamnit) in 2010, I called him at 11 which was his last call and he told me not to call him anymore, just because I stopped being a cokehead who bought from him every other day who lived by walking distance from his house too, like 10 mins back and forth, its sad because he was really THE guy, nothing like most the shit you can find in bars.

I'll talk later about what I know, but watch out people from Montreal, QC City and Saguenay (the 3 largest cities in the province, although Gatineau if you include what's over the bridge (Ottawa, ON), it makes for a much larger metro area. There' powder meth (people here just call it speed like the pills) going around which is dangerous as fuck because its not only meth and/or amphetamines + caffeine like the typical pill. I understand the logic as to why they sell meth this way here, pills seem more innocuous than powder to kiddos than powder which looks like a hard drug, to people here anyway, I've only seen pure meth powder once and my friend crushed like 125 yellow butterflies way back in 2003 or 04 (the best ecstasy I ever had, they were yellow with a butterfly on it...duh) and he had all that meth powder, and he mixed the two, that guy, I tell you guys, that guy...he did worse, I think I might have talked about his concoctions before.

Anyway my cousin who is much younger, close to majority, but not even there yet, does methbombs and MDMA sometimes, I gave him a testing kit a while ago. So he tells me there's this speed powder going around Montreal and Qc City (if its in Qc City, its likely in Saguenay too), I live in a suburb of Qc City now, can't stand the humidity on that island during summer. So he knew I had an incomplete I would need to pass 2 math classes and the most advanced physical chemistry class available in the Uni I went to) Chemistry BSc., I tell him, don't do any of that, I'll check up what it is, and I asked for the whole 1/4 oz he bought but had not tried yet. Gave a sample to someone I know who works in analytical chemistry. And the shit is unbelievable, we had heard of teens dropping dead a lot last summer or 16 year olds having heart disease from some powder meth, they only said it was methamphetamine, which I found dubious.

Well, there's meth in it yes, but about only 20% of the weight, of the 0.5g sample I gave the person-of-trust to. It had PMMA (not PMA, but arguably thats just as horrible), a-PVP and Ethylone (didn't even know Ethylone was available, Methylone and 4-MMC are not even banned here ,probably the only place in the whole industrialized world where they are, but yeah, even canadians internet sites wont sell it even if nothing happened, I got the last of the last batch last year from a good rc store from up here then they never restocked it, saying they might or might not restock, same for 4-MMC.

So this was a PSA from me May the people who make thie shit overdose on it themselves.

Hey, I'm from New Brunswick (our biggest city is Saint John, btw). I grew up in rural NB (in the northeast, on the Acadian peninsula) and I remember everyone being on these pressed amphetamine "pills" that came over from Quebec. I'm talking 12 and 13 year olds too. Nobody ever seemed to know what was in it, general consensus was that it contained meth but was mostly other amphetamine salts. A good friend of mine way back, a 14 year old, had an arrhythmia while on massive doses on this shit and when the ambulance came she violently assaulted them and had to be sedated. It was quite a huge problem, and probably still is. I'm glad to see that someone actually tested this stuff (although the batch your friend tested might not be exactly the same as what we have here)

Hey, I'm from New Brunswick (our biggest city is Saint John, btw). I grew up in rural NB (in the northeast, on the Acadian peninsula) and I remember everyone being on these pressed amphetamine "pills" that came over from Quebec. I'm talking 12 and 13 year olds too. Nobody ever seemed to know what was in it, general consensus was that it contained meth but was mostly other amphetamine salts. A good friend of mine way back, a 14 year old, had an arrhythmia while on massive doses on this shit and when the ambulance came she violently assaulted them and had to be sedated. It was quite a huge problem, and probably still is. I'm glad to see that someone actually tested this stuff (although the batch your friend tested might not be exactly the same as what we have here)

I know we do not do pill ID here, but would it be a pill that looks like a beer bottle cap with jagged edges...(not saying the brand of beer logo) that caused such a turmoil with your friend?

(I alerted pillreports about something like this and a bunch of other people, some from new-brunswick reported that close-to-deadly pill, in my own experience...it turned out to be a wake up call and I never bought methbombs again and got out of the scene totally then (that would be 2011)

Last edited:
I think I've seen something like that, might have been what sent another kid to the hospital, but the ones I seen most often were just rectangle, pressed salts. I think my friend probably just did too much, she did heavy amounts of speed all the time from the age of 12 so I think it just got to be too much strain on her heart.

I used to take the white speed pills several years ago. There was round "pepsi cola" those were good, these square chalky "John Deer" those were good and those gatorade ICE they were too damn strong i never did even a whole half, but less. Haven't took anything like that in a long while. More in the opiate scene now, dillys,morphine, supeudols, down. The down/smack here lately sucks! Its probably and most likely just my source but all I seen so far is mostly scrap.Only got real good stuff in late April early May. A good chunky rocky stuff that was light brown, nice acetate smell and nice burn up in the nose. didnt stay around long tho, maybe up until early June if that.