((e-commerce))

liquidocean

Bluelighter
What's the best dot.com ad you've seen out there that could be used as a tongue-in-cheek reference to ecstasy?

Tounge in Cheek?! I can try this ...how about http://blowingup.com
SILLY...SILLY...SILLY
smile.gif

some of my friends did getsorted.com [not domain now] but ended up getting sorted too much themselves and let it fizzle out
------------------
Brock
"My reality check bounced."

shimmer thats awesome, i saw a commercial for "e-everything"
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to m

after a night of heavy rolling, me and a friend were watching tv, when we saw a commercial that started out with a white screen that said "e-anyone". thats all it said for about 2 seconds. we just looked at each other in amazement. it ended up being an e-commerce commercial. i havent seen it since.

I was trying to find info on raves by searching excite.com a few months ago, and so i typed in "rave" to the subject search. a whole bunch of things appear on the bottom of the screen, and on the top, there's this little e rolling across the screen. then the e stops rolling, and it says "a cool twenty bucks can get teh ball rolling." how funny is that?!

There's this one site that you earn money or points or something to that effect,which can be used to purchase merchandise. Only instead of giving it a dollar amount or a point value, you earn BEANS!!!
------------------
~~~EXSTO 24 VII~~~
"To stand out 24/7"
--------------------------------------------------
formerly known as
ILUVTOEATBEANS