E and Physical Abuse

DiSpArE62

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever been under the influence of E and got into a ruckus or a brawl. I know that E is not the drug for it, but there's always that percentage that someone could be very unplur to you.
I know that when your on PCP or Acid your more likely to..... well kick ass!!!!
I was wondering if anyone was on E and felt a increase or decrease in their fighting ability?
------------------
"Entheogens gives Drugs a good name."

Whenver I am on X, I never get violent...actually I get far from it. One time, actually, I was rolling when two other people were tripping. They were so mean to me that I actually came OFF of my roll!
frown.gif
(be careful!!) I learnt my lesson...never waste 20 bux to roll with sum acid-heads...bad idea!
------------------
~~Majik

There have been plenty of situations with people acting stupid in clubs that if I wasn't rolling they would've gotten knocked out
BUT.. one time I was out rolling pretty hard at a club & these kids must've mistaken me for someone else & they approached me like tough guys, & the feeling that I used to get right before a fight, the anger & the restlessness, well it replaced the empathy feekling real quick when I felt threatened, the kids that approached me were all fucked up on E & K as well so the threatening vibe realy wasn't there & they realized that I was the wrong person, but the readiness to throw down was there for me just not as intense as if I was drinking.
------------------
"Take care, brush yer hair ;) "

I have never gotten into a fight while rolling, but I figure that the E would be an aid. first of all, you usually move a lot faster, this would be a help, also I know that when I am rolling I can lift a lot more then I can straight, so you will have a ,ot more strength to inflict damage. on top of all that, it is hard to feel pain when rolling. i distinctly remembering laying down in a club, and someone actually stepped on my head by accident. I didnt know what happened at first, the kid was sitting there appolagizing saying he was so sorry, and I realized that I had gotten a wicked head rush from it, and it made me feel really good. all my friends that were witnissing it were amazed that It didnt hurt, cause i guess it looked bad, but it felt good to me. so if you got cracked in the face fighting, it would probobly make you feel good, so u probobly would win the fight.
------------------
Spider...Tom...Shibz

I have never felt the urge to fight while rolling, but I have seen several fights at clubs, one stabbing, one guy choking his girl on the dance floor, and just a fight...they were all using "other" substances though.
I am way to friendly to fight, don't know if I even could if approached. ?? who knows, let's keeps PLUR and not worry about it!
Peace

I have never felt any agression towards anyone at a club while I was on E. I'm always so friendly and I don't care about anything I just wanna have fun. Unlike when I'm drinking or sober at the bars I am easily pissed off when people bump into me or knock my drink. I just enjoy my roll.
*Katarina*

Deep thoughts........by SPIDER.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

that is f'in hilarious dude. Some funny shit. I usually shy away, or stare violence in the face...literally stare violence in the face and nothing more. I will just sit there and stare right at the aggressor w/ absolutely no expression on my face. But I have to agree w/ spider in that you are more "in-tune" on E, and that would just enhance your ass-kickin abilities.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

PLUR!
stepper69

first time i ever rolled (hardest in my life! omg!) i had witnessed a fight.. a major fight in a club
the guy was probably really fucked, cause he didnt care who he was fighting, he just attacked everyone randomly.. as he was throwing some guy to tha wall i was gettin out of tha washroom and saw them both kinda flying right infront of me 2 inches away from my nose
normally, i'd get really pissed or upset and either get tha fuck away from there, or make them stop fighting...
but i was so fuckin high, at 1st i didnt notice them (although they literally flew right next to me, almost hitting me).. then ,when i realized what was going on, i just laughed it off, and kept walking at the same rhythm
then i sat near tha speakers and saw the whole club in one big fight..
1 bouncer got stabbed.. nothigg serious
well, just one thing to say- i'd never fight on e, cause i lose all my concentration and balance... also, i take BJJ lessons (martial arts), and whoever knows what it means, knows that you gotta be really relaxed while fighting someone and using BJJ.. i'm SO NOT RELAXED on E, it's not phunny!!!
so, i'd probably get my ass kicked