• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM - The Fourth Plateau. Need assistance!

NotSoAnonymous

Greenlighter
Heya. So, I have a good amount of DXM experience, however I have never visited the fourth plateau. Tonight, that changes. I've already dosed at 940mg and am not coming up yet but will soon. I weigh 170 pounds. What should I expect, if anything? Or will it be a completely seperate experience from anything else? Thanks, and I apologize if this is in the wrong place.

Prepare to robo trip like you never have before, unless you have done a dose like this. You will also experiance an ego death unlike any other, you may also experiance a lot of vomiting and the other side effects associated with Dxm.

Try accompanying the DXM with another drug like nitrous, DMT, or some psychedelic.
Also, of you're sick of drinking Robitussin, 7-11 has a store brand DXM polistrex syrup that is orange flavored. I expected it to taste just as bad, but it actually tastes pretty good. It tastes better than some sodas I've had to drink. Downside is it's only 90ml for 7 $. Dose is around 230mg polistrex which the box says is equal to 540mg or so of DXM Hbr.

Fourth plateau? Ive done benylin dry cough many times drinkin whole bottles and I understand that the high gets different as time goes by but what are these plateaus?