View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

dxm purple space/time loop

stealyknifes

Greenlighter
ok once I took about 1500 mg of dxm in a 4 hour period, all the sudden I was sitting in the street looking up and a lightning shaped vortex ripped space open the sky around the tear in space a beautiful dark purple filled the sky, wiping every cloud away, but then it sucked me in,and I woke on my friends couch to static that over whelmed me and everything repeated for hours, is this normal?

At 1.5 grams? Sure that could happen.

Normal isn't really a word I'd apply to high-dose DXM, though.

Edit: Now that I think about it, the color purple always featured prominently in my stronger DXM trips. Not sure if that means anything, but it's interesting that you you had the same experience.

Last edited:
purple and neon green are colors the occur very often for me, but never had I been sucked into space like that not even on lsd.

That's about what you can expect. Purple seems to fit dxm well, when I sit in our homemade darkroom, we call it the ultrablack, after about fifteen to twenty minutes, sometimes sooner, way sooner with binaural beats, I'll see a room with white walls and a purple roof, windows that let in sunlight but no landscape. I figure its my subconscious. Only recently, in past months discovered this effect, but am currently on a tolerance break. It's very intriguing, and has allowed me to explore my mind and even resolve personal issues. Seems my hidden thoughts are more easily accessible with less external stimuli to distract me.