• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DXM + Movies

smallwagon

Greenlighter
I found a new love for DXM after I took it one time and spent the night watching movies.
When I first did this I was over 6 months into using DXM regularly and to reduce my use of DXM from almost every week to an occasional thing. I had been off it for 3 weeks but after discovering this simple but amazing combo I was back to every week.
Before I would sometimes game on the come up and the rest listening to music, which is great and I still do that, but something about being kind of out of your mind and sedated while watching a horror movie that would suck while sober hits a sweet spot. Another thing that should be mentioned is that I struggle to keep my attention on the movie watching when sober but on DXM I give my full attention on whatever I'm doing which makes me enjoy it a lot more. I would recommend users of DXM to get a few movies that you don't care about remembering ready beforehand, unless your trying to quit lol.

Man, DXM is so strange but I'll probably do it 1 more time before I get too old. Plus a few percs and some grass hopefully.

I seem to want to get online and be social on it. I also feel this weird insight that turns out to be as valuable as an alien signal that can't be decoded unless accessing the dextroverse via the chemical key

Health concerns have driven me away from using it although I was snooping around stores recently for a bottle of syrup with DXM as the only active ingredient telling myself I will have to take smaller doses this time strange how hard to find that is thankfully I did not and have since let go of the inclination

I am finding shrooms are an excellent movie enhancer

One time when I hadn't been stoned in ages I got really high on spice maybe if not schwag lol but strong effect and watched some of The Dark Knight holy shitballs that was so freaking intense like I was so sensitive to everything going on like almost tripping a completely new awareness greatly intensified it was so intense

Oh yeah, movies on dissociatives are simply awesome. These drugs cause an otherwise unseen immersion, maybe lsd can do the same but for me the mindset of a disso is far more comfortable. I absolutely loved watching sci fi horror on DXM but sometimes even random documentaries like eg guys exploring abandoned places. But horror is the best genre.