View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm, 270-300 mg, at a concert

Mr420

Greenlighter
Will I have a good time, should I do less, I've tripped dxm a fair amount, but never at a show, I know people would be worried about being to sleeoy, but I'm weird, I smoke weed and become hyper, I take zannies, and become very social, so for whay ever reason, I don't really get super tired of dxm, it make me talkish, and wanna dance. But it can also make mw slow and wanna lay down , so how mich should I think about taking?

I wouldn't recommend DXM for concert environments. I took around the same amount at a dance event and while dancing was effortless and put me in a nice trance like state I was virtually incapable of socializing - I wasn't on the same level as those drinking/on MDMA. It can be fun, don't get me wrong, but if you aren't dancing you're more likely than not going to want to be somewhere you can be comfortable and sit / lie down. If you've got at least one friend to do it with, it could be fun.

DXM has always floored me. The only time I'll take it in a concert is maybe if I was camping at this concert in a tent with friends and just wanted to hole and listen to the music as music on dissociatives is amazing.

I've had a few ok experiences going clubbing on this sort of dose of DXM. It makes the music sound great and dancing is pretty easy! If you're not going to the concert to be social but purely to listen to the music I don't see why it wouldn't work out :).

ive taken dxm many times the rec dose, it always tends to make me feel stuck especialy with the higher doses

What are yiu taking about bro?? And what if I find myself social on dxm already? I Mena I plan on smoking before we go in too loke a heavy amount

Of ganja haha, my friends are all taking LSD, buy I don't wanna do it toll the 4th since I had a bad trip a week ago:(