• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug test questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

User145667

Bluelighter
I haven't smoked weed for about 3 years up until recently. The only reason was because I was drunk. My neighbor who sells asked me if I wanted to buy some while I was sitting out in my frony yard. I bought half a gram of high grade Sativa and he included a free cigarillo. I smoked half a blunt and got highly anxious and paranoid. Which is one of the many reasons I quit smoking weed years ago. Anyways, I flushed the other half of the blunt. This was about a week and a half ago. So how long do you guys think this might stay in my system considering I haven't smoked in years? Ive been working at a day labor service for the past few months but I am about to start looking for a stable job soon. Probably by the end of this week or so.

Also, would Buprenorphine present any drug test problems? I use it 2 to 3 times a week, give or take. I have also been using Etizolam frequently lately (sometomes Kava extract too). In fact, ill probably be on Etizolam for any possible future interview that I may be taking. Etizolam is a schedule 1 drug in the state I live, btw. I also occasionally use LSD and MDMA but I don't think there's too much to worry about with yhose two so long as I haven't used it within 5 days within the interview.

**EDIT**

Also, I just wanted to clarify that I am not asking for Drug test advice. I am simply just asking for information. So as far as I know I have violated no rules.

Last edited:
Weed will at most be 2 weeks prob a week or less Suboxone with test as an opiate and etiz will show as a benzo

Yeah might be a problem when it shows up on the test I wouldn’t even use it at all until after the test

Weed will at most be 2 weeks prob a week or less Suboxone with test as an opiate and etiz will show as a benzo
Suboxone doesn't show up as an opiate.They have to have a drug test that test for buprenorphine on its on.Been through it lol

Also, I just wanted to clarify that I am not asking for Drug test advice. I am simply just asking for information. So as far as I know I have violated no rules

This was about a week and a half ago. So how long do you guys think this might stay in my system considering I haven't smoked in years? Ive been working at a day labor service for the past few months but I am about to start looking for a stable job soon. Probably by the end of this week or so.

Also, would Buprenorphine present any drug test problems?
Sorry but this walks and talks like a duck. UA question wise.

You've received some decent replies but I'm going to close this. I'll give you a link but we really don't allow any questions like this, even skating near testing questions.

You can ask about cannabis without testing questions in Cannabis Discussion also.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.