• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

drug test.. please be nice i need help asap!

silvergirl

Bluelighter
please be nice.. i went to the drug testing part but it was closed. i learned a lot from erowid, but would like to actually hear from folks. i apologize in advance for this being in the wrong place in the forum. im on supervised probation for 2 years. i have to go thursday at 230 pm. he didnt test me the first time. he said "every so often youll be tested" whatever that means... anwyway ive really fucked up. today i did two 40 mg oxycontin, somas, one blue xanax, and a couple oxycodone. also snorted one line of cocaine (dont ask why). earlier in the week ive done fentyanl (sp), oxycontin, oxycodone, hydrocodone, xanax, somas.. i think thats it
i have a script for hydrocodone since i just had surgery. a friend gave me a bottle of this stuff called ultimate gold. im just wondering how well it works, and if any of you have used it. im on misdemeaner probation.. not a real major case but still if he wanted he could put me in jail for a week. i figure they give at least one warning if ur dirty. sooo mainly im asking about the ultimate gold.. advice on other ways to pass and any general comments/suggestions. also do i need to get vitamin b ? (i think thats it) to make my urine yellow. though my urine is usually pretty clear. thank you sooo much in advance. i know ive waited too late but maybe theres hope for me yet. i know its lame but yesterday was the annivers. of my mothers death so ive been like :"fuck it" all week. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. and please be kind to this "newbie" :)

I'm trying to answer this fast bc it will probably get closed

I doubt there's any way you'll be clean enough to pass but since it's your first time going in for a test, you could just drink gallons on gallons of water and get it so diluted there's no way anything will show up. Then they will probably tell you you can't have dilutes but you're new to probation so you can claim ignorance and say you always drink tons of water.

Vitamin B will make your pee yellow but if it's a lab test the color won't really matter, they have ways of testing for specific gravity/dilution regardless of the color. If its a dip test it might help.

I'm on probation too, they use a lab test here. I had a dirty test and got a warning. I had 4 diluted tests (3 more warnings) and on the fourth one they put me back in jail (only 1 night though but it sucked bc I really was clean). I doubt you'll get in trouble for one diluted test but I don't know your state- here it's drug court and that's why it's so lenient so don't take my word for it.

I don't know anything about those cleansing products but I wouldn't rely on anything you aren't 100% sure will work.

They might not even test you, if he said "every so often." Well good luck, I'm sorry you had a bad week, do whatever you can to not test positive because if you do test positive the first time then you'll probably have much stricter monitoring/ more frequent UAs for the duration of your sentence.

If they give the two panel test, which only tests for marijuana and cocaine, then you will be fine with or without B vitamins. If they send it into the lab for the full assay, then you will most likely test positive for opiates.

I think the cocaine and alprazolam are the most worrisome, but if it is your first time using in a long time then you may pass. Oxy, hydro and fent won't show as opiates in the NIDA 5 tests.

I hear some tests, if they find covers, such as some detox they may fail you. Why do drugs, that come up on tests, when you know you're getting tested. Doesn't seem too smart in the first place.

Most probation officers will let you slide the first time you test dirty but they will test you more often after that.

I failed twice, now i just drink cranberry pills and lots of water everyday. And the day of the test i drink "the stuff" which is a natural detox i buy at vitamin shoppe.

Oh, and i dont use drugs that will show up on drug tests.

Good luck, hopefully you wont get tested.
And if you dont get tested, dont push your luck, thats what i did and now i pee in a cup once a week.

well good news.. he didnt even test me! i was so nervous and going through freaking withdrawals at the same time. i took the "stuff" to help cleanse me. god i had to pee so bad when i was in there. was in and out 10 mins if that. thank god. so what do they normally test for? i kinda know i think is it benzos, meth, coke, pot, opiates, mdma? what about somas will those show up for anything? how long do hydros stay in your system? thanks for all the replies!! i talked to a girl who is on probation same as me 2 years same officer and shes been on 11 months- no test. but i guess its to his own discretion so i better stay on top of this shit. :((

soma is carisoprodol. It is metabolized to meprobamate (aka miltown). Neither compound is likely to show up on a standard drug test.