European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drug free for 4 weeks

Ismene2

Bluelighter
No, I havn't turned over a new leaf, I just started a new job where I start at 4am and do 12 hour days and by the weekend I'm too shagged to trip. Has anyone else faced a similar situation?

I do miss tripping at the weekend but I'm just too tired. Wussy of me I know. Forgive me.

Yeah drugs are very often about having the opportunity to do them, and I guess it does need a baseline of energy and good mood to trip otherwise the experience may not be very good.

If you've got all your domestic shit to catch up on too over the weekend you're gonna struggle to fit it in tripping right now. I once knew someone who liked to walk round the supermarket tripping balls, but just the thought of doing that gives me the absolute horrors personally.

At least you'll have plenty of cash building up to splurge once you get your next opportunity.

No, I havn't turned over a new leaf, I just started a new job where I start at 4am and do 12 hour days and by the weekend I'm too shagged to trip. Has anyone else faced a similar situation?

I do miss tripping at the weekend but I'm just too tired. Wussy of me I know. Forgive me.
Ah man that's a shame. Hopefully you'll get used to the routine. At least you're prioritising work for now and not going in wrecked or on a comedown. You must get holidays, maybe you can take the odd Friday off, use that to chill, then trip on the Saturday.
If you're really missing it, you could take a smallish dose, say 2g of dry shrooms, which isn't a massive commitment.
Mushroom season is approaching too.

Also, may I ask what you do? That's a crazy schedule. 5 days a week, so 60 hours? I hope you're raking in the doubloons!

@Ismene2 I was wondering if you're feeling any benefit to your abstinence? Although with such long hours of work it's going to be hard to tell.

Otherwise you might have been feeling mentally clearer, and more energetic, I don't know. (Not that you ever seemed to be any kind of acid ravaged casualty, but I'm sure you know what I mean)

Of course, they do say it's always good to take breaks of any substance, and so when you do get back on, you're tolerance will have lowered,and your brain cells will be more refreshed and receptive, and you'll probably enjoy it all the more. (I can't think of the scientific terms for this process.)

No, im driving a big truck.

So you're sat on your arse all day cutting up other motorists? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, well done mate. Taking a break from psychedelics is probably not a bad thing tbh...