• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Drug abuse - stimulants- extreme sweat

immei.inc

Greenlighter
From the age of 17, I began abusing a wide variety of drugs, but stimulants such as amphetamine and methamphetamine were always significantly more attractive and therefore more frequently abused. Now, at 38 years old, besides extreme laziness and apathy, I have also been experiencing bluntness in response to outside stimuli. However, the biggest issue I have been facing lately is extreme sweating.

To define extreme sweating, I will describe my experience. At around 20 degrees Celsius, even when dressed lightly, after a few minutes of easy walking, profuse sweating would start and continue at repeated intervals. The main sweating areas are my forehead and complete face, as well as my neck, especially the back of my neck. It's extreme to the point that it makes me very uneasy to function normally, and it's so excessive that others can notice it on me, which is awkward.

After years of researching, the best and only option I could find was to try biopeptide regulator peptides from Russia, as no other satisfactory explanation or possible cure could be identified.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions that could guide me towards something that may help me?

From the age of 17, I began abusing a wide variety of drugs, but stimulants such as amphetamine and methamphetamine were always significantly more attractive and therefore more frequently abused. Now, at 38 years old, besides extreme laziness and apathy, I have also been experiencing bluntness in response to outside stimuli. However, the biggest issue I have been facing lately is extreme sweating.

To define extreme sweating, I will describe my experience. At around 20 degrees Celsius, even when dressed lightly, after a few minutes of easy walking, profuse sweating would start and continue at repeated intervals. The main sweating areas are my forehead and complete face, as well as my neck, especially the back of my neck. It's extreme to the point that it makes me very uneasy to function normally, and it's so excessive that others can notice it on me, which is awkward.

After years of researching, the best and only option I could find was to try biopeptide regulator peptides from Russia, as no other satisfactory explanation or possible cure could be identified.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions that could guide me towards something that may help me?
Same issue accept its always resulted with meth use. It’s worse via iv and seems worse with dehydration. I live in a hot climate and already summer like temps and when I’m working it’s incredibly bad and causes extreme self awareness and I’d do anything to stop it. I perspire heavy on no drugs but methamphetamine is like swimming with my clothes on. So far my only solution to it is a rotation of bandannas and shirts. Carry a back pack to store them and be prepared to do a fuck ton of laundry. The bandannas are hand washable and I put them in the freezer.
I wanna move to Alaska in Florida I sweat soons im outside or anywhere without air movement. Been tempted to taping bags of ice to my chest. I’ve wrapped ice in paper towels and place on nape of neck and the speed it melts is freaky. My head literally feels hot to the touch and sometimes makes me think about the speed I’m going towards an early grave