L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Drug abuse & anti depressants

Dunno

Ex-Bluelighter
I know a lot of drug abuse over the years and several anti depressants have caused my low libido.

(testosterone levels are normal, had a blood test done.)

no what should i take threads please- asking people to tell you what to take falls under this

Trying Cyproheptadine at the moment.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
staying clean, regular physical exercise, good sleep habits, abstaining from masturbation for a while - should help you jumpstart your natural system if you do it for a couple weeks straight.

Trying to get off benzos. I exercise every second day. My sleep is good but drug induced (cyproheptadine supposed to help libido) & I don't masturbate as I have no libido

staying clean, regular physical exercise, good sleep habits, abstaining from masturbation for a while - should help you jumpstart your natural system if you do it for a couple weeks straight.

I agree with this really. Sometimes you just have to be patient unfortunately - that kind of abuse doesn't fade away overnight. How long have you been clean off all those/how long did you use them?

The only drugs I have been taking for the last two months are Alprazolam and Atenolol.
I took MDMA on and off over roughly 10 years (sometimes every weekend, sometimes every month, sometimes three months, it varied)
Methamphetamine (on and off)
Methoxetamine (roughly two months)
5APB,6APB over a year or so (on and off)
DXM (Abused it a fair bit, stopped probably two years ago)
I think there's a few others I forgot,
Various SSRI'S, SNRI'S, MAOI'S (No longer than a month or so)
Point is I've had blood tests done and everything came back normal after seeing an endocronologist

Aaah. How much alprazolam do you take? Benzos at high doses completely kill your libido so that's something to consider...

It varies. Somedays 6mg, other days 4mg, some days 16mg but been pretty low as of late at about 3mg

when i was taking 1.5mg alprazolam every day, sex and hornyness were simply out of the equation

dont expect to be able to get a hard on while using zannies

atenolol has decreased libido/inability to climax as a side effect. really you could google this yourself...

if this descends to any mention of things to take to get the sexdrive back then the thread will be closed

when i was taking 1.5mg alprazolam every day, sex and hornyness were simply out of the equation

dont expect to be able to get a hard on while using zannies

How long were you taking it for?

a week, i guess now your going to tell me once you develop tolerance the sexual dysfunction aspect of benzos is lessened...

Shit! and no, once you develop a tolerance it stays the same

I guess i'm fucked then, been on it for a lot longer than a week.

How long after you quit did you're libido return?

probably like 4 days, why dont you just start tapering if your worrying about libido

no-one needs benzos everyday. at some point you will have to come off them, even if its a few months its better to taper then than wait 2-3years.

they really are a shitty class of drug if used everyday

even if you only take them 2 or 3 days a week you get rebound anxiety on the days off