• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DPH/700mg) - Retrospective - Odd... Very odd...

GalaxyNinja66

Bluelighter
I have tried a lot of mind-altering substances, enough to where I am to lazy to list them all, but even so, Diphenhydramine will always be unique in its own weird-a** way.

Some back round for anyone wanting to try it:
It's an anti-cholinergic, which is how it works.
It makes you see scary things, AND cool things.
You WON'T be able to hide that you are high.
It is VERY uncomfortable; and is only used for the visuals.
CEV = Closed Eye Visual
OEV = Open Eye Visual
Time Format: (HR:MIN:SEC)

Some relevant info for the report:
I paint a lot and hang my many paintings around my bed-room
I have a dog that sheds a lot
Its a room with a large amount of floor space (so if people visited they'd have room)

T(00:00:00)Took 12 50mg gel caps on an empty stomach. Now we wait.
T(00:10:00) Listening to Pumped up Kicks, Hearing odd melodies and lyrics that literally speak to me. Still lucid, so I am able to enjoy them fully at the moment.
T(00:15:00) Music is getting chaotic, this is not the song I remember... (Now playing Here comes your man - The Pixies)
T(00:30:00) Seeing specs fly across my vision, sounds are weird, music is funky. Specs aren't bugs like in other trip reports, they literally fly across like eye-floaters (but opaque) and are just tiny grey dots.
T(00;45:00) Specs have gone from here and there to just a straight up VIOLENT Blizzard of grey flecks... oddly the auditory hallucinations have subsides, my music sounds normal(-ish)
T(01:10:00) I THINK my dad was just in my room... Odd, he never called... I tried talking to him but couldn't, my mouth was WAY to dry. He just came in then walked out anyway.
T(01:35:00) Lucidity is getting hard to keep, heard my mom call me from the kitchen... It is midnight and I'm oddly freezing (despite being bundled in 3 blankets I am shivering). Also my hands are odd, I can see all the veins in a weird brown pattern.
T(01:50:00) Oh god, fighting to stay awake, music is chaotic again, specs are gone... Fuck this I'm going to bed... SO difficult to walk and stand, I feel completely weightless all over, like a cloud. Also each step has an extreme "bounce" of sorts. Like I'm walking with moon-shoes or something.
T(02:00:00) Falling asleep.
T(??:??:??) Wake up from ODD dreams, see a man in an orange life preserver and blue jeans looking at one of my painting. My first though? "Oh shit is that Ryan? what's he doing here?" (delirum has set in friends) try to fight urge to pee, go back to sleep.
T(??:??:??) Wake up again. More odd dreams (me standing upside down in a supermarket with glowing blue mushrooms around my head (aka the floor)). Now a whole croud of all grey people are looking at my paintings like it's an art show. I look at my blanket and see all the dog hair build into a flat bodies spider crawl towards me and fold inward until it disappears (it came together like how the legos go together in those old Lego games on the Xbox-360, and the spider was flat and wide, about the size of a quarter w/ very long and thin legs. I wasn't scared though just confused.
T(12:35:00) It is Noon, I feel like garbage, I grab my pills and say "never again never again never again" as I dump them. No hallucinations, no body effects, nothing.
T(14:00:00) feel normal, want to do it again oddly, even after remembering having said "never again" all those times.

Fun!
Pros:
Odd and entertaining hallucinations
Music sounded AWESOME the whole time
Dreams that were just fascinating
Sleep came easy
Sedating effect (not like Hydrocodone or Klonopine, but more like not wanting to move and laying down felt good)
Bounce-step feeling when walking
weightless feeling and floating feel

Neutral:
Skin was weird looking (I hear flushed a lot, I don't know what that means, to lazy to google it)
Heart was pounding (not too crazy but definitely beating hard)
Had to pee constantly (didn't mind it, gave me an excuse to walk, which was fun - however many find this annoying so its going under cons too)

Cons:
Felt like garbage next day
Physical Dysphoria in general (aka garbage feeling except for weightlessness)
Could barely speak (SUPER dry mouth)
"hangover" (of sorts) was horrible
Had to pee a lot
(I heard it's a vasoconstrictor in "recreational" doses, which is bad)

Using this info I hope you have fun, put on music, drink plenty of water during your trip, and try to fight the sleep. the visuals are great!

And here is a dose chart for those who are curious:

200mg - 350mg Light ~ will produce sedative effects (see pros list for what type) and music will sound cool
400mg - 600mg Medium ~ you are gonna see some stuff and here odd things, they will seem very real. Also music sounds very cool
700mg+ Heavy ~ Basically everything previously mentioned, super amplified. Prepare, as this will be intense, not recommended for your first time.
1000g+ Don't ~ Doing upwards of 1 gram or even 800mg is stupid unless you ABSOLUTELY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING and HAVE A TOLERANCE

Otherwise, don't take this chart to heart, as weight makes a huge difference, and this drug tends to be very unpredictable (I've heard of people being hospitalized for doses as low as 400-500mg)
BE CAREFUL & START DOSAGES LOW AND WORK YOUR WAY UP!Better safe then severely sorry (Based on the overdose reports I've read, Overdose is AGONIZING)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_diphenhydramine
substancecode_deliriants
explevel_experienced
explevel_retrospective
exptype_neutral
exptype_bodyload
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: