• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Double-Stack purple spades

ibthizzin

Greenlighter
ight so around earlyy july when i was vistin cali i rolled for my first time ever. my bro got me these rolls called "white astronauts" and i took 1 and omgg i was rollin hard it was amazing. he's an expierenced roller and he said that was his favortie of all time and he usually rolls 4-5 and he only took 2 and was feelin it like crazy. second time i rolled the same white astronauts but i took 2 and it was amazzingg.

i came back to the east coast -north carolina- and i got these rolls called purple spades, they were double stacks.. me n my friend took em this past friday (also i haven't rolled since july 4th) and i was so excited waitin for the amazing feelin to hit me but it barely hit me at all. i only took one. so couple hours later i took another one and waiting for it too hit me. yeah it made me wanna do things rather then sit around but that feeling of happiness i had in cali never came. it was disappointing.

has anyone ever had these purple spades??
and oh ya i can get these rolls called quad stacks yellow lui vuitton.. has anyone ever heard of that??

You should test your pills with a tester kit before you take them, so you know exactly whats in them.

ibthizzin, **Mod Edit: Please don't call other users names. Thanks! ~RB

Last edited by a moderator:
Quad stacked and double stacked pills..... Hahaha.

OK just to let you know all that stacked stuff is bullshit it doesn't mean anything except that you are consuming more binder then what is needed.

You should always test your pills before you consume them so you know what you are taking... Check out www.pillreports.com and see if the pills you are/can get are on their.

The purple spades sound as though they had some meth in them and a low dose of MDxx seeing as you had a bit of energy to get up and do things.

Yep. Just because it's "Triple Stacked" HIGH, doesn't mean you're consuming MORE MDMA. It could be cut with other bullshit like Meth, Speed, Caffeine, etc.

Go look on pillreports.com, they might be either white SPACEMEN or ASTRONAUT on there. I actually tested them with a kit myself, came out negative for speed (whew!) but positive for some 2C-B.....sadly I wasn't able to try them out myself, but my friend did...he loved them.

As said before, big pills/double, triple, quad, pent, hex stacks, mean nothing. One day i wanna see a decastack, just like, a pencil of pill.

Flinch said:
As said before, big pills/double, triple, quad, pent, hex stacks, mean nothing. One day i wanna see a decastack, just like, a pencil of pill.

I lol'd

Check out these sik pills bro - 12-stacks.

NSFW:
MVC-285F-734602.JPG

*Mod Edit: Since your pic is over in PRD now I've put it behind the NSFW tag. ~RB

Last edited by a moderator:
Pill Id or specific pill discussion is not allowed in ED.

Shifting to pillreports.

Mods: Do with as you wish :)