View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dosing lsd vs mushrooms

jolupetro

Greenlighter
I tried 3 times before lsd with some friends and we took all the same dose. The effects on me were really low comparing with my friend's effects. We are planning a mushroom trip. Will the mushrooms give me less effects than my Friends so i have yo try a higher dose? I thougth that maybe because is a different psycoactive the relation dose-effect will change in my group of friends, what do you think?

Good question about medication.
Personally i can eat 2 or 3 times more acid than others around me. Never been sure why other than i have not really lost reality and havent really wanted too. I think i must ground myself on lsd. Its about ability to thinkwith logic i believe.

Other psychedelics i am more affected by so dose more traditionally or cautiously but lsd, i could take much more than others.
So in summary i can enjoy high mushroom doses but am intoxicated the same as others even if i am able to manage high doses. But lsd, i can take much more than others to reach similar effects as them. Hope this makes sense for you

Hi @jolupetro and welcome to Bluelight!
What dosages did you try fir shrooms?
If it was a typical 1.5 to 2.5g dose of cubensis, you won’t “see” much usually.
If the shrooms were wood lovers, you should have been pretty occupied by OEVs.

Some meds will dull the effects.
If you need more effect, ensure an empty stomach, great set and setting, and try a bit more (add 50% more than last time) or try a lemon tek. Google that!

Shrooms will completely envelop you if you eat enough!
Good luck and welcome again - report back if you up the dosage and compare.
Cheers :)

If it was a typical 1.5 to 2.5g dose of cubensis, you won’t “see” much usually.
If the shrooms were wood lovers, you should have been pretty occupied by OEVs

I did want to know more about different shrooms, I've only took them a couple times probably liberty caps it was in chocolate, but I always freak out and abort the trip as I hadn't got the set and setting right, I'd love to see all the pretty visuals what strains are"wood lovers"

I'm sure I've asked this before but memory is SHIT how long does after I have took clonazepam can I try and trip or try 2cb, I waited 24 hours after taking clonazepam took 2 x 25mg 2cb and it didn't work, wasted 2 acid tabs last time because I'd took clonazepam, dam in blast I'll trip one if these days lol

I did want to know more about different shrooms, I've only took them a couple times probably liberty caps it was in chocolate, but I always freak out and abort the trip as I hadn't got the set and setting right, I'd love to see all the pretty visuals what strains are"wood lovers"

I'm sure I've asked this before but memory is SHIT how long does after I have took clonazepam can I try and trip or try 2cb, I waited 24 hours after taking clonazepam took 2 x 25mg 2cb and it didn't work, wasted 2 acid tabs last time because I'd took clonazepam, dam in blast I'll trip one if these days lol
wood lover strains are ones like psilocybe cyanescens in the uk. Liberty caps are grass species. and cubensis grows in cow dung. Cyanescens are very potent along with liberty caps. Each type of shroom seems to have a unique type of experience some say due to varying levels of different psychoactives.

Clonzapem half life is around 30-40 hours so try wait two days. I think most 2cb pills are pressed around 10-12 mg in reality.

wood lover strains are ones like psilocybe cyanescens in the uk. Liberty caps are grass species. and cubensis grows in cow dung. Cyanescens are very potent along with liberty caps

That's so interesting, but ewwww cubensis grow in cow dung, how and why lol? Does the cow eat something or does the dung just produce a shroom in the dung lol? Is that safe to eat if it grows it a dung?

Clonzapem half life is around 30-40 hours so try wait two days. I think most 2cb pills are pressed around 10-12 mg in reality

When I want to trip I'll wait 2 days then thankyou, it's all so confusing, Google said 15 days but I thought that's not right lol

For dung lovers, cattle eat the fruiting bodies (shrooms), and crap out the remains. The spores contained have a perfect food source and when a little rain hits the paddy, mushrooms pop up. Cyanescens, Baeocystis, and Azurescens are the most visual for me, and hit almost twice as hard as cubensis varieties. But Semilanceata (liberty caps) in good quantity are amazing as well.

The best (and most dangerous) part about mushrooms is that they are freely collectable. Trips from found (and properly identified) shrooms have a certain feeling to them - like the mushroom found YOU, and has a message to convey. But do sporeprints and use reagent testing if you go picking! I get this feeling with Morning Glory seeds as well: I pick my own.

I tried picking my own for the first time since my mum took me when I was a kid lol, I do not know what they was but I didn't end up eating any as none looked like Liberty Caps

These definitely wasn't but I picked them out of interest

6fzXGvA.jpg

And I thought maybe these are Liberty Caps but decided maybe not so didnt risk trying any lol

Da14c60.jpg