• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dosage suggestion + same dose a second day to candyflip at a festival?

zerrisk

Greenlighter
Hello,

I have had 1 trip before camping in the desert with some friends and took 100ug. I dropped at 6PM, and the visuals had me going pretty strongly with moving clouds and vivid colors until the peak came, and that was pretty intense for me where I wasn't able to have any sense of direction or time (was also 8PM in the dark desert) and I had to be taken care of for a while.

I was wondering with my trip on what I am told is 100ug, will half the tab (50ug) on the first day provide me with visuals, but not be too mentally overwhelming? I want to be able to dance and I assume that 50ug will at least give me a euphoric and energetic "high" compared to a standing and lost kind of trip.

Then, if I take 50ug the first day, will taking 100ug the second day + 100-120mg (gives me a good roll) of MDMA be a satisfying candyflip? I am unsure what to expect out of a candyflip and reading some who do like 100ug (without dropping a day prior) + MDMA seems like I'll be standing and like rolling with my eyes back and I'd rather dance with my girlfriend. I know that if I want to feel the same effects of LSD, I want to take a little over double the dose for day 2.

Thanks!

Edit: Will taking a same dose of LSD the second day give me any brighter visuals that compliment the MDMA?

Last edited:
I often candyflip 2 days in a row at festivals.

Yeah, usually need to a little more than double your dose of acid for the second day. but 100mg of MDMA gets me fucking buckled equally both days, no need to change that dose for me at least. I usually only roll in the summer, so I get a big ol ~8 month break every year from it.

I often candyflip 2 days in a row at festivals.

Yeah, usually need to a little more than double your dose of acid for the second day. but 100mg of MDMA gets me fucking buckled equally both days, no need to change that dose for me at least. I usually only roll in the summer, so I get a big ol ~8 month break every year from it.
What are your thoughts on 50ug first day and 100ug second day+the MDMA? Just nervous on if I use more than 3/4 of a tab, I'd be too overwhelmed with the large amount of people and totally different setting change from being in a desert with only 3 friends. I haven't used MDMA too much now, only 3 times and have given each time a 2-3 month break, but I don't plan on candyflipping both days.
I had an idea of rolling harder the second day without LSD with my pressed pills instead (~250-275 mg each) instead; half + half redose.

Nahh you'll be fine. I find second day acid its really hard for anything to faze me (we have a running joke that day 2 acid makes you into the master race), i already feel all accustomed to being that way and any baggage on my mind leftover from arriving at the festival was sorted out the day before. I usually experience the most (if any) uncomfortable feelings the first day on acid since I probably haven't done it in a while before then.

Redosing MDMA in almost all situations seems to be inadvisable. I've been rolling for 7+ years at least 50 times and I've never needed more than 100mg. And tbh I find rolling on its own a bit mundane after trying candyflipping, they really synergize in an amazing way.

250-275mg is a huge dose. if I took a cap, and someone told me right after "hey that was actually 275mg", I'd be in the porta-potty trying to make myself throw that cap up faster than, well, faster than I come up on that stuff!

I have friends who on day 3 of festivals have just guzzled down MDMA, like nearly 1000mg, and they never seem to get to the place they were looking for.

Last edited:
Nahh you'll be fine. I find second day acid its really hard for anything to faze me (we have a running joke that day 2 acid makes you into the master race), i already feel all accustomed to being that way and any baggage on my mind leftover from arriving at the festival was sorted out the day before. I usually experience the most (if any) uncomfortable feelings the first day on acid since I probably haven't done it in a while before then.

Redosing MDMA in almost all situations seems to be inadvisable. I've been rolling for 7+ years at least 50 times and I've never needed more than 100mg. And tbh I find rolling on its own a bit mundane after trying candyflipping, they really synergize in an amazing way.

250-275mg is a huge dose. if I took a cap, and someone told me right after "hey that was actually 275mg", I'd be in the porta-potty trying to make myself throw that cap up faster than, well, faster than I come up on that stuff!

I have friends who on day 3 of festivals have just guzzled down MDMA, like nearly 1000mg, and they never seem to get to the place they were looking for.

My bad, I meant the whole press was around 250-275, but I was not going to do it all at once.

Sorry, not sure what you meant by second day acid not fazing you haha. What dose would you recommend for the acid then?
Out of the 3 times I've rolled, I've redosed twice as I liked extending the roll a few hours. The first time was ~75-100mg pressed and ~50-75mg redosed and that lasted me 7pm-2am. Second time was 100mg capsule + 50mg, but only lasted me from about 8pm-12am.

I see your point about the candyflip though if they already synergize well already, so I may not even redose. Was just wondering for an estimate of day1 and day2 doses and if 100-120mg MDMA would overpower the LSD if I only took 100 (if taken 50 day1).

There's actually no point in EVER using more than 200mg of mdma. 150 really, the last 50 hardly effects you. Mdma itself does not get you high. It causes the whatchamacallits in mer noggin to release all of their serotonin stores. They stay open for awhile too. So the only difference between 150~ and say 800mg is that larger doses do give you more negative side effects and pose a greater health risk.

Yeah, I know redosing doesn't get me higher, I like extending the roll. My plan was ~100-120 initial, but I may not even redose if I am lucky with the amount of acid I take day2.