• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dosage for Heavy DXM tripping at a party?

nancy145

Bluelighter
so me and my friend are having a hangout/party next weekend(like more hyped than a normal hangout but not like bang a hooker on cocaine) at his house and it's a safe tripping environment and all and theres gonna be up to 8 people there. everything we got has only DXM in it except for one of the bottles which has DXM and guissifen or something like that, idk how to spell or pronounce it but i remember hearing it was safe. ive done DXM maybe 10-15 times, but only like 3-4 times since last october and one of my friends used it every once in a while but only got to the drunk/stoned feeling until yesterday when she did like 700mg and the other used to do it like weekly but only got like drunk/stoned and its been like a year or so too. everyone else has basically zero tolerance. were all aware that we can bad trip and the more we do the more likely well bad trip, but i've heard that at really high amounts you see elves and dragons and stuff like that and we wanna do enough to trip like that so were wondering how much to do to trip that hard(mg/kg) and if we need a sober person with us to make sure we dont do stupid stuff. also i heard about this guy who did like 3000 mg of dxm and has permanent brain damage and cant even concentrate on basic things like writing his name unless he trys really hard, so i was wondering if anyone know how much you need to do(mg/kg) to do anything permanent and also if anyone knows the ld50. one of my friends is taking seroquel and i looked up interactions after she told me and it said it can speed up your heartrate but shes taking her seroquel as prescribed and she did 700ish mg of dxm with it and said her heartrate was completly normal so im pretty sure shes fine but can someone could confirm shes fine or tell me if she isnt? if you cant answer all my questions here answser as many as ya can, thanks

You really should get DXM only containing products. Although Guaifenesin may not be deadly it can create nausea and perhaps other unwanted side effects. The side effects can appear even more alarming if the person is robotripping hard and can not properly convey themselves. Also DXM and that many people can be very confusing and you need to make sure the people tripping list the medications they are on. It also wouldnt hurt to try to make sure these people eat lightly that day to avoid other issues, such as someone taking more because they cant stand "waiting"

DXM is very hard on the liver too so if someone has never done it they need to make sure they metabolize it correctly. A percentage of the population can not metabolize DXM effeicently and this will dramatically change the dosage requirements. It is of the most importance each person takes 50-100mg to make sure they dont get bad effects. You can have them do that whenever but they must do that and get the full effects from it, before taking more.

Generally speaking I found that for me to reach the third plat. was about 700mg or one 8 oz bottle of tussin max strength. That is the level where you can achieve full closed eye visuals and massive open eye distortion. But it also worth mentioning that is a high dose and you will not be functional for 4-6 hours and after that time frame you still wont pass for sober. It is important first timers do not dose that high as you do not know how they will react.

I cant say how the medications will effect it, they most likely will have an effect. You need to wait for someone to provide more information or look it up. DXM is very hard to metabolize and it "bogs down" the enzymes of the liver.