Dopesick in Myrtle

Step step

Greenlighter
Dopesick in Myrtle 🤢just trying to make it through. New to the area so my connections are very limited and my refill isn’t due till the 31st and I am on my second day of withdrawal. Just wanted to reach out and talk to someone who knows what I am going through, I have taken about 5 hot baths today, I can’t eat sleep or get comfortable. We all know what it’s like hot chills, cold chills aches, pains, etc.. I even have a 1/2 oz of some really good shit but I feel so bad that I am not even up to to rolling it up. Wish I knew people in Myrtle but that is what happens when you move states away from home!!

Hola,
I’m not sure what you’re used to taking but can you get some kratom to help you get through the week? … depending on what you’re withdrawing from it might help a little 💜

I suspect S.C.?
From the state and find most beaches suck.
folly Beach used to be nice not sure since a bike wreck (late 80s? ) and subsequent arrest.
lol
cant help ya source. is what it is.
I know the feeling of moving several states away and feeling like a dumb mf for doing it. From SC to PA but starting to turn shit to sugar. magic. ;)
Peace