Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Doing speed second time ever advice please

Olegna

Greenlighter
My parter and I are going to try speed again this weekend last time we shared 1/2 a gram. It affected us differently I missed a night sleep my wife was able to sleep after 6 hour from snorting. Do we take the same amount again or should I do less we are going out to a party which will be 3 hours. I need to recover better it took me a week last week end. We snorted within 1 hour, should we take it over a longer period topping up or all at once. I have Xanax on hand this time. I should add we had a 4 hour sex session which I'm hoping happens again but won't be able for the first 4 hours as we are at the party.

It's better to do enough to get high all at once, take the xanny when you start to crash and you should be good, that's my American opinion. Maybe speed affects Aussies differently though.;)

If its the same speed as you got the last time, I'd use your previous time as a reference. If you were happy with the the effects you got last time then go for it. If it was too too much for you two and you were too tweeked out then lower your dose.

Like blue said, its probably better to do it all in one go since you'll get a nicer high. If your nose can handle it

I would do a small line to test the potency of it. It could be cut to shit or fairly pure...

Depending on tolerance, alcohol intake, hydration, general health etc... It could vary greatly.

I'd say do a point, leave it for an hour and see how you feel. Stay hydrated to avoid that headache most small users experience. AVOID BOOZE.

Don't take the xanax if you are taking speed. If you take it, do it only if you need to sleep. Doing both can cause you dramas if you don't know what to expect.

Be safe and have fun.

I'm too late but It sounds to me like it's very impure and probably complete crap. Sleep should not really be possible 6 hours after using if it's any good, but that's just my opinion.

Maybe the partner didnt have as much? Maybe it was shit? I dunno. A half weight used to do me for a night at a rave and still be going strong on sunday, but I usually had a pill or a trip on top and some cones and some bulbs... And maybe something else.

I'd get a gram for two, rack some lines or bomb some, wait a while (30-45 mins), see how you're going, check eyes, see how sped up you feel, if not much, have some more. Maybe you will have some left over.

I used to get hit pretty hard off speed for recovery, sometimes more than E's, but they all used to hit me hard recover wise for a few days, E's, speed, trips, but after mid week or so, i was usually right to go again lol. Have fun.

ps) Olegna, this fits into the methamphetamine thread, so in future search the introductory and directory thread for parent topics, that thread can be found here and is worth having a look at if you havent already-

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/606314-Australian-Drug-Discussion-Introduction-and-Directory

I'm too late but It sounds to me like it's very impure and probably complete crap. Sleep should not really be possible 6 hours after using if it's any good, but that's just my opinion.

Yeah wow, you snorted 2.5 points straight up? even if the quality was average that's quite a lot to do over an hour.

If I was you I would space it over the three hours at the party and maybe save a bit before you bang.