Doin' shrooms at a club???

showtime

Bluelighter
This weekend myself and two freinds are going to a club and it is going to my first time trippin and one of my friends first time rollin. I was just just wondering if the whole club setting is Ok to trip. The last thing I want to have is a bad expirience and ruin my friends rolls. Thanks.
------------------
-Showtime

First time I tripped serious balls was at a local club I enjoyed. Lots of people that I knew were there, and often chemically altered themselves. I had been planning on tripping there for awhile, and my friend calls me up and says he has geltabs, do I want any, at $3 each. Hell yeah, I took 3.5 of those things. After dancing a few minutes, the floor started to do interesting things, so I went out on the balcony and locked my arms around the iron bannister and just hung there for awhile. And did I ever have a good time! The music was pumping, people kept coming up to me and talking (I knew what they were saying before they said it!) and I had a great time. So basically, the answer is definitely do it if A) it's a safe drug environment, B) you have friends there, and C) you don't take too much. I haven't tripped at a club recently, since I prefer rolls to it, but it's an experience you should definitely try once. HTH...
------------------
Baron_MDMA
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"What happens to you here is forever..."

I think as long as your're surrounded by good friends and a good atmosphere u should be ok...just dont take TOO much and remember you're mindset can change rapidly on shrooms. And for god's sake don't try and dance!
wink.gif

Have fun!
smile.gif

------------------
Ciao...
e!