Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does this look like ecstasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gib65

Bluelighter
Hello,

I got these ecstasy pills off a dealer and I'm trying to research it to see if it's the real thing.

First, here's a picture:

ecstasy.jpg

Looking at images of ecstasy powder on google show a whole range of different colors. It goes from pure white to dark brown (some of them pinkish/purplish). 90% of the images are white.

Is it possible for ecstasy powder to look kinda beige/brown like in the image above?

Also, I'd like to get a good ecstasy testing kit? Anyone have any suggestions?

Drug ID threads aren't allowed on this site man. The problem is theres just no one who can answer this for you. The colour and appearance of MDMA varies so much that this picture doesn't really indicate anything. There are so many compounds out there that have a similar appearance that it could be many things. You need to get a testing kit such as the EZ test kits if you wanna know. AFAIK though the EZ test kit will only show if its an MDxx compound so if you wanna know if its truly MDMA you may want to get a couple of different kits.

LOL.....that could be just about anything. Please stop making stupid threads

Is it possible for ecstasy powder to look kinda beige/brown

Yes, certainly. It's actually quite common, although this can logically be no indicator as to the substance/purity.

Looking at images of ecstasy powder on google show a whole range of different colors. It goes from pure white to dark brown (some of them pinkish/purplish). 90% of the images are white.

Exactly, MDMA, and any given chemical, tend to come in a full spectrum of different colours depending on different manufacturing processes/precursors/washes/etc. This is exactly why, I'm afraid, we do not allow substance ID's over at bluelight.

Also, I'd like to get a good ecstasy testing kit? Anyone have any suggestions?

Probably Marquis.

Closing because chem ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.