• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does grapefruit juice potentiate Kratom?

TMNPothead

Bluelighter
I know that grapefruit helps potentiate classic opiates and make the duration of effects longer. Can the same be said about Kratom? Thanks in advance <3

2. Grapefruit juice. This excellent potentitator is already a part of many kratom users’ regimens. It is often used to either mix with kratom powder in recipes to enhance the taste, or as a “chaser,” swallowed directly after eating dry powder from a spoon. Whether or not it was conscious, with this grapefruit juice routine, these users are extending the benefits of kratom with much longer effect durations. It is also said that chewing on the peels of the grapefruit will have the same effect.

from
http://kratomonline.org/how-to-potentiate-kratom/

I'm not well versed in kratom, but it looks like grapefruit juice potentiates it!

^ This. I've experimented with several potentiators and the only one I've found that's worth my time (outside of obvious ones like benzos and antihistamines) is curcumin. However it needs to be in a more bioavailable form, the one that worked for me was theracurmin. It enhanced and lengthened the experience.

^ Hm, I've never heard of that, I may have to try it. How much do you normally use pin?

Pinpoint, have you tried nigella sativa? It works decently as a potentiator and withdrawal aid.

Grapefruit juice doesn't do shit... I seriously believe the few people who find it worth anything are falling victim to placebo. I ran a mini "experiment" with a group of friends, none found juice made from fresh grapefruit to have any effect on strength. Grapefruit tastes terrible as well, IMO

^ Hm, I've never heard of that, I may have to try it. How much do you normally use pin?

I just take a few capsules, once the liver enzymes get inhibited by it they take a while to recover.

I've been kratom (and opioid) free for a week now.. I miss some aspects but I need my emotions back.

Maybe it's placebo but I feel like it does work for me.

I don't know how I can know if it is or isn't, but I feel like my buzz intensifies after I drink it.