• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Does drinking water really flush drug from system??

Status
Not open for further replies.

iKarley

Greenlighter
Hello everyone!!=D
I know heroin is a water soluble drug.. so my question is, does drinking a lot of water really help to eliminate heroin out of your system faster?

I know that drinking water wouldn't magically get all metabolites/heroin out of your system instantly or within a day but does it really help to eliminate it faster?? I've researched this and have seen sooo much contradicting information.. Some people say that yes drinking water will help to eliminate the heroin & metabolites from your system and I've heard that no, since it is in your blood that it will not..

Does anyone have any experience with this or know if drinking water will really help to eliminate water soluble drugs from one's body?:?:?:?

Thank you in advance for any information, this is something that I have been extremely curious about and have tried to research with no luck.

No it does not, at best it dilutes the metabolites in the urine sample which can lower them to the point of a pass however some tests can pick up the fact you have drunk aload of water which may make it void and then they will send it to a lab. Its worth keeping hydrated though and don't give them the first piss of the day and make sure you collect the urine from midstream as this will increase the chance of a pass.

Man, you're really trying to get around the drug test rule with your latest threads :p. Just buy a detox drink or synthetic urine from a headshop...

No.

The drug is removed from your system via your filtering organs (liver, kidneys, to a lesser extent your lungs) and there is no way to make this process faster except for generally being in good health.

Drinking lots of water is good for you, though, especially if you're using drugs. So do it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.