Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DOC - New Experience

bunnyhentman

Bluelighter
Just tried DOC yesterday for the first time. Tried to dose between 3-4mg by liquid measure (vodka) but I'm pretty sure it was less than three, probably not stirred enough. I was surprised at the bitterness of the chem! just 2-4mg in a cup of cranberry juice was vile!!

Come-up took around 2 hours although first alert was at half an hour. Dosed at noon, was asleep by 3a.m. My partner who also aimed for 3-4 mg but then drank the rinse from the measuring cup had a much more intense day and didn't properly sleep until 5-6 a.m. (We had benzos handy but didn't see the need for it).

I thought this was an interesting but somewhat lackluster experience. I was hoping for more intense visuals and thoughts, but got wavies and a very clear head throughout the trip. It actually felt almost amphetamine-like in my brain but with a cloak of heaviness over my limbs. We were glued to the couch for most of the day, blissing out over the sound of an awesome new hifi turntable.

My partner on the other hand had a bit of ego dissolution and confusion, difficulty seeing past the visuals etc. I should have rinsed the cup instead...

I did feel very sensitive to touch and sound through the experience. The first 6 hours were very erotic. Apart from the lethargy/heaviness my body felt great. I was surprisingly super hungry throughout the trip and really enjoyed snacks all day. Never had GI distress or felt queasy at all.

Most of the psychedelic effects dropped off for me at +8 hours. I'd read about this happening and planned to take a 2cb booster. Ate exactly 15mg but it was barely a drop in the bucket -- the 2cb seemed to get sucked into the DOC vortex, visuals came back a little stronger for a couple of hours but no sparkly 2cb rainbow unicorns :( I was smoking weed over the day, not sure if that had the effect of dampening the experience, it usually doesn't.

Overall, it was a funny rainy day at home, but nothing I'd go out of my way to try if I had acid on hand. Sleeping was weird, my body slept but my brain did not. Today I feel very alert and intelligent (more than yesterday actually). No burnout at all, although I usually get the best afterglow after a first time chemical. I could honestly have gotten up after sleeping 2 hours and gone into work and not been weird...

I'd try DOC again to see if some of the qualities stayed the lame (heaviness, lack of physical energy). I would not take this out and about. In terms of comparison to 2c-c, both felt very benign and light on the brain. I had a much more enjoyable time on 2c-p, although this could be because I underdosed the DOC... I think I just like the electricity and uncanniness of acid more.

substancecode_doc

Last edited by a moderator: