• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do you guys some with your dominant or non-dominant hand?

surverydog

Greenlighter
Hi,

I was just curious, do you smoke with your non-dominant hand because you light with your dominant one?

Because that's what I do.

Thanks!!!

^At the same time? ;)

Interesting question...are we talking about cigarettes, weed - or both?
I used to know someone that referred to himself as an ambidextrous smoker. It seems not to make much difference to most people (which hand holds their cigarette, i mean).
Seems like most junkies/frequent IV users need to use both their dominant and non-dominant hand to shoot up, in order to rotate sites.

I thought this thread was about jerking off... *disappointed* I should really get my mind out of the gutter.

When it comes to smoking weed I'm ambidextrous. I use either hand equally well.

nah, i hold the smoke in my mouth, then light with my dominant hand.

I tend to hold a joint or cigarette in my left hand despite being right handed. I do a lot of stuff with my left hand despite being right handed.

Smoking bongs I tend to hold the bong with my left hand and light it with my right, but I can switch it up without a hassle.

^Yeah same here, i'm quite ambidextrous with certain things; predominantly right-handed but i automatically do a few things with my left.
Don't smoke cigarettes, but a joint, pipe or bong is a usually held in the left hand and lit with the right, now that i think about it.