Cycle Advice Do you guys notice / find it obvious when stopping?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I'm curious if you guys can tell when your off cycle or not blasting that you're not... I mean I definitely think I can but to be quite real its pretty subtle.. slightly lowered sex drive and less energy but really it's not even that noticable.

And I've run test. tren and HGH for the better part of the last 2 years, I've been off for the last month and honestly I don't feel THAT different.

When I first started I had a mental addiction to roids, but that has left me and I don't feel compulsive to be on them or have them like I used to.

I also definitely have permanently increased in size due to my cycles and even if I stopped for life my body definitely has grown and changed permanently.

I don't notice much. Then again I use sustanon so it's a slow decrease in gear. Otherwise the only thing I notice is my skin breaks out a bit.

I used to cycle but it’s been a long time. I was off recently for a while and had my levels at zero last month due to international travel. It isn’t an issue of me freaking out about losing weight/LBM like it used to be because I don’t really care that much but I could definitely tell.

Lower energy, lower sex drive, etc. My body didn’t change that much physically besides getting a little softer but I still looked full and veiny after working out