Do you get all dolled up for outings?

SpeedE

Bluelighter
i wanna know how long it would take for you to get ready to go to an event or a club. some ppl it takes them frickin foreva to get dressed up and dolled up. dont get me wrong i'm not sayin that it's wrong for ppl to try to look good. i'm sayin there's those ppl that are like nite and day. normally they dress in jeans and t-shirt but once they go out partyin, they get all geared up with a bunch of shit.... in another word.. posers.. is there another 90's term for that? w'sup?

Back leather pants, vinyl shirt, biker boots, = about 5 minutes.

I don't take much time to get ready ever. I am one of those girls who wears minimal make-up and the only real time consumingthing I do is blow-dry my hair...Which takes a whopping 10 minutes. I always try and look nice and neat and the only difference between going out and a regular day is the type of clothes I wear. I would not say I am a poser because I wear leopard print pants when I go out and abercrombie khakis and a buttondown during the day...I would say I have a lot of sides. No matter what those out-sides are I am always the same person on the inside....ANYWAY, point is, I am a girl and I tke about 20-30 minutes to get ready from the time I get in the shower to the time I walk out the door.
------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

Well...me as a guy..take forever..i take like 30 mins on what to wear...like everyday...and it's to the fact of impressing someone else..but i like to impress my self...i'm a really out-going funny person who has alot of self-respect...but one thing i do lack is self-esteem...only when it comes to girls...i'm a shy guy....hehe
smile.gif

------------------
Ya Never Know Til U Tried....But One Thang Iz Clear...Ur Gonna Get Fucked Up!!!1

never longer than 15 minutes, I'm usually not in that bad a shape to begin with. Unless I just woke up, than it could take forever cause I'm slow moving when I first wake up, just ask my roomates.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

it takes me a while to get ready, i like to get all sparkle shiny. i like the ritual of it. if i just threw some clothes on and chapstick it just wouldn't be the same. the getting ready, the anticipation, the finally! damn, i look goooood. and it's funny cuz i feel the most beautiful after i get ready for a party. haha, it's the best. doesn't make me a poser, just like to spend time on myself, it's the only time i get to wear sparkles.
smile.gif

angel

it takes me about 20 min to get ready.... take like a 10 min shower, 5 min to get my clothes on and another 5 to put my shoes on, comb my hair and do my lipstick ( the only thing i wear for make up)..... and well i don't get all snazied out either... just regular hip hugging jeans w/ bellbottoms and a little shirt most of the time.... the only thing that varies is the length... can't wear a midrif to work.. :) and if i do a club i wear a little dress... still takes 20 min to completely get ready though....

I don't take that long, do i SpeedE ?
wink.gif
I'm pretty fast - since I usually have to wait for you. kekekeke muah ! j/p
I'm one of those girls that wear minimal make-up to begin with and if I'm running late for work, I usually just skip it altogether. Clothes-wise I'm all over the place . . . especially since I have to wear suits to work (ugh!) and like to be as comfy as possible on weekends.
smile.gif

------------------
'nuthin but PLURness'. . . . . . <<muah>>!
{{GATS}} =P

I am NOT A POSER!!!
I DO get all dolled up. It takes me 30 mins or less to get ready to go to the club. It all depends on my mood as to what I'll wear, but I always look smashing. I love getting all the positive attention from looking good. I work in a VERY casual enviroment, so I jump when I get the chance to dress nice. Its not like I can wear glitter and a short skirt to the office. I think I dress appropriately. I've never had any complaints. (expect I can't walk on gravel in those silver boots)HeHeHe
wink.gif

I don't judge people by what they are wearing and I don't want to be judged, either. I'm a very complex person. I'm sure you can find other better things to judge me by.
------------------
"Look at the world with open eyes and you will see the world. Look at the world through my eyes and you can only imagine."
X-RaverQueen :)