Do you consider yourself a 'bad influence'?

Ashke

Bluelighter
Guess it's my turn to put out a 'survey' sorta thing.. *laugh* I dunno tho, I don't think this one is pointless or unrelated to ecstacy tho.
Me, I'm not sure. Maybe I am. I suppose it all depends on whether or not you think introducing someone to ecstacy is a good thing or not. Directly because of me my bf and my best friend are both huge fans of MDMA...
I guess the only instance I have guilt over is this 17 year old friend of mine... Gave him his first roll AND his first trip.. But I dunno, I did plenty harsher drugs than that before I was 17, so... I dunno.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

The only person I refuse to talk to about my use of E is my 25 year old little brother.
He went through cocaine addiction when he was 21. My parents put him in a rehab and he got through it and beat the odds which were stacked against him. He is now married to a great girl has worked his way up with a great company and now has a baby girl on the way. I don't want to take any chances with him as he has an addictive personality.
The hard part is that he is not just my brother but one of my best friends. I want to roll with him so bad but not bad enough to chance mucking up his life after he came though so much to get "back".
The other friends that introduced me to E are now very close friends that mean alot to me so I don't think they were bad influences. I guess it depends on the current situation of each person.
------------------
High-Roller
ICQ-60340666
My God, how is it possible to feel this good?

yes, i totally consider myself a bad influence...i got all my closest frineds into X, and therefore into other stuff...do i regret it..not at all. even tho one friend has denounced drugs, which i am close to doing to...but yeah, i got all my friends into it..i have always been the first to do shit and say, oh dood u gotta try this...sweet.
------------------
So I pray on my knees
From Heaven above
Send me somebody please
Someone to love
-The Artist Formerly Known As EckstahsE

I don't concider myself a bad influence... I don't see why I should have any influence over anyone elses lives.
I have, however been a bad influence on myself... gone some places I shouldn't have... done some things...
the decisions you make are yours, and yours alone. The decision to ask me to show you the party scene, or to buy you e... Yours. I never offered, beyond to admit the fact that I could.
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!
Wherever you are,
Yer gunna see me FLY!!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

Am I a bad influence??
I would have to say that I am, I have about 20something scalps to my name (but all of them love it and thank me for introducing it to them).
In saying this, if a person does not like E after they take it I totally support them in their decision to not have it anymore. Sure I show it to them but whether they accept it or not is totally upto them.
I always look after the people I introduce to E and try to make sure they have an enjoyable time. You have to be responsible if your going to be reckless ya know!!
d.
------------------
A dick in the bush is worth 2 in the hand (or something like that????)

hmz.. I don't concider myself a bad influence.. because I have never offered anyone E!
Most ppl I've introduced it 2 could have asked some one else, but came to me course.. And since it were my friend I thought It's better I show them how it is than someone else.
But okay, sometimes it feel's like you've done something bad introducing E 2 them..
But If I don't someone else would.. thats a fact!

I don't want my little 9 @ 10 year old cousins too see the whole drug seen they are too young and I simply do not want them around it. I try to help them all that I can. But I don't want them to see me all on E. when they get older that is their decision but I will try to guide them into the right direction.
PLUR

funny you posted this. My friends parents think I'm a good influence on their son even though I'm the only one in our tight group who does the most drugs. They blame the bad influence on my friends who are straight up stoners and drinkers. I have a good cover life for my party life.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

I don't regret introducing anyone to E. Everyone always is so positive when we're on this together. If everyone in the world was on E, there would be no war. The only bad thing would be that there would be a shortage of bottled water, gum, and glowsticks. It would be a huge naked rubfest. I have a plan, eveyone on the board find five people that have never tried E and give them one. Then they must find five, and so on.
The only drug I regret is cola. I really don't see anything positive about that. Its only negative on your health, and your bankroll.
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need

I don't think that I am a bad influence but yet I think that I am a bad example. I mean out of my entire crew of friends I was always the first to try something. I was the first to do Coke, and K but none of them got into that.
Then I was the first to do E. For like a year my boyz thought that I was the only crackhead, but then we all went to Cancun on Spring Break and I brought down like 40 pillz. They all tried it and LOVED it. However they are not addicted because I was able to teach them that taking E in moderation is key.
But anyway the one and only person that I don't want to get involved into this crazy scene of drugz and clubs is my little brother. He's only 10 years old and he looks so peaceful and happy when I see him playing his video games on a Saturday night before I say goodbye to him to go out to a club. I mean it sux because I'm his older brother and he looks up to me, which is good in some ways and bad in others if you know what i mean. But whatever I'm gonna teach him good and not send him down the road imm on.
------------------
***THE END IS NEAR***

For certain friends, yes. Not with X, but with other drugs, specially coke I think....I dunno. I've never *forced* drugs on people, but I know I've offered in the worst possible situations.

Yeah i guess i am bad to the bone....
I got my best friend hooked on E big time. He craves for it like a baby for mother's breast milk(i know its really bad metaphore).
I met by girlie while throwing E party in her room, she dropped for a first time b/c of my "bad" influence. hee hee i guess it was good after all..we are still together and goin "rollin" strong.

It would be a huge naked rubfest
Rotten, that was funny as shit. Just thought I'd give ya props for that line.
------------------
High-Roller
ICQ-60340666
My God, how is it possible to feel this good?

i used to introduce some people to raves/drugs....but not anymore.
i don't want to be the one responsible for someone turning into a drug addict (if they happen to do so)
besides...i hardly know any non-ravers now.
seems like everyone i know now is a raver...
most of my "normal" friends just couldn't hang with having a raver friend...we just drifted apart. i guess it has to do with having nothing to talk about anymore.