• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do some people need more MXE to hole than others?

soulmedicin

Greenlighter
I recently acquired some good quality MXE. Last night I slowly raised my dose starting at 25mg and 20 or so minutes later another 25mg, both of these were snorted. Then listened to music for about an hour and felt fairly good but I really wanted to reach that M hole. So I plugged 50mg. This brought me deeper but not breaking through quite yet. I felt like the music was very profound and I would zone out and go to other worlds for short periods of time but was still fully aware I was in my room and on a drug. Then after about another hour or so I decided to snort another 35mg to really get deep. I turned of the music visualizer took of the trip glasses and listened to some deep dub tech type stuff from the artist Lorn. This is when I believed I fell into the hole. I felt like my bed was a transporter and was slowing spinning.8o It was like I was In space floating and experiencing profound moments like feeling that I was god/ ect. I feel that this dosage is extremely high to reach these effects but I may be wrong I am fairly new to this compound. Any insight would be appreciated, throughout the experience I always felt I could fall into the hole if I let go of reality a little more but I just couldn't quite do it. Overall a very profound experience non the less. This compound is so dynamic and immersive, very cool stuff here.

Spaced out doses usually make the m-hole difficult to reach imo. Also snorting it makes it a little more difficult to reach. Stick to oral, sublingual or rectal admin.

Yes that is the feeling I was getting if I had just done a shot of 80mg rectally then I feel it would have been much easier to reach. I have to admit I did enjoy the forplay though :)